need some advice (new auto grow)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Novajx123, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Yea the mods will be cool but some
    Games like gta and rdr are games id rather be able to lay on my bed or the couch and play. Especially after smoking. Those will be fun games to play high. Far cry 5 I got bored of, the multiplayer is fkin weird and dead now there is like 2 servers on the weekends lol. Bout to jump on and game
    For a bit now. I watched this movie last night on Netflix called hold the dark. It’s a mindfuck dude, and pretty violent. Similar to wind river if u ever saw that. Also a great movie.

Yea she looks a little retarded lmao. But maybe she’ll grow like one golden nug that will
    Be amazing. I’d just let her go and see what she does. Have u though about growing Durban poison? Dutch passion has an auto and photo I saw. Kinda tempted to grow that too. I want a sativa. I’ve grown all hybrids and indica
    Doms every grow.

I don’t know honestly, what have u been yielding per plant? I’m hoping she swells up a bit more this last week and gives me a good amount.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know what you mean. Part of the reason why I decided to go consoles only years ago. Also had to stop my upgrading my PC addiction lol. Also it's better when you have house guests over. Just have to pass the controller instead of getting up from a desk. If you want to take turns. Split screen is also nice. But that feature seems to be being used less and less, which sucks.

I agree about Farcry 5, only played that lately to play the co op with my good friend. Same thing with State of Decay 2. I beat that a month or 2 ago and got all the achievements. Only played to help my bud with his achievements.

The problem is there isn't much out to be excited about. Cant wait for Rdr2, COD, Assassin's Creed. That one PC game looks interesting, WW3 or World War 3 (forgot how they titled it). Have you seen that game? Looks like BF3 and BF4. If it's good, hope it does well and they bring it to consoles.

I think if it keeps growing, it maybe better than one nug. I hope anyways lol. Fingers crossed. She isn't taking much real estate up in my garden. She is in a gallon bottle like container. So I am going to keep letting her do her thing until she either produces or dies .

No, I haven't. I smoked Durban Poison in Colorado. She is a very high thc but the smoke was harsher than me and my wife like. Good high though. She wouldn't make my top 3 I smoked from Dispensaries. Maybe it would be better if I get different seeds of Durban Poison than the dispensaries used? I usually like the taste of the smoke from the dispensaries I use, but Durban Poison not so much. Also didn't care much about their Girl Scout Cookies. My favorite was Afghani. I want to grow more Sativa's also. I think one of my strains , I am currently growing is a Sativa dominant. Can't think of which one atm, I am pretty high lol.

I usually average 1 1/2 to 2 oz. I want to get a stockpile of weed going. That would encourage me to try LST more. I think my yields would be a lot better if I did LST successful. Just don't want to risk it just yet. Lol

I hope so too. Have you sampled her yet?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea I have spent quite a bit on my pc. But it’s done now and will run any game on high- ultra settings easy for I hope a couple years. u know how it goes... the games get more advanced and new pc shit comes out every year lol. The new Nvidia graphics card is 800-1300$. That’s fkin crazy. Ray tracing is the new thing. Basically realistic shadowing and lighting. It looks cool actually but for the price he’ll no.

I haven’t played state of decay. But I played far cry co op with friends and stuff, that game for some reason just got so fkin boring. Every mission felt the same lol. Yea ww3 looks really cool. Insurgency sandstorm looks fun too. The games are really slow right now I agree. There isn’t much to play.

You should buy some wax when you go next. It was harsh? that sucks. Maybe it was just the way it was grown and cured? I dunno. I really want a nice sativa high though. I think If you grow it the way you grow with your stuff it’ll turn out fine. I’ve always wanted to smoke strawberry cough and hear it’s a nice sativa. Any idea of what sativa you would grow? And any recommendations besides strawberry cough for a first sativa grow?

No I haven’t sampled yet I need to though. May snip
    Off a lower smaller bud and try it next week. I’m sure I will yield over an ounce for sure. Well see.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #524 Dickey's, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    $800 for a graphics card? That is nuts. If I was PC gaming I would want it so bad lol. My credit card balance would be hurting.

State of Decay is repetitive. More so than FC5 . Games like ww3 and Insurgency sandstorm is what I miss most about PC gaming. Smaller Dev teams usually make their games for PC only.

I will have to try some wax for sure. I don't know , the dispensary I go to does a great job with their other strains. We made sure we tried Indica, Sativa, Hybrids from the dispensary. My wife prefers Indicas. I really liked the hybrids. The Sativas we tried weren't bad but they were our least favorite out of the three.

I have no idea. I am sure there is a sativa on my wish list, maybe growing one now lol. I just don't pay attention to what they are. I usually look at THC, plant height and estimated yield. When I buy from my dispensary, they make it super easy to notice Sativa, Indica, or Hybrid. The color of the pill bottle they come in are color coded. Like Hybrids come in a blue pill bottle like container.

Hope you have great yield and smoke.

Edit- I believe Dutch Passion's Think Different auto is Sativa Dominant. Think that might be what I get next.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea man everything is so expensive now. The price of ram is crazy. Next Friday is cod 4 man I can’t wait. Actually insurgency sandstorm is coming to console for the first time in the insurgency games. So u can play that too.

I really wish I had some
    Good wax or shatter from a dispensary. Unfortunately I’ve never even been to one. If I did get the chance I would mail myself some vape
    Pens and wax back lol. I just need some vape cartridges I already have the little battery pen. I’m using flavRX cbd oil cartridges now. But they make
    Thc ones as well.

Thanks bro, I’m waiting for the pistils to turn. Seems like she’s making me wait now and everything has slowed down. Anyday now I’m gonna cut as soon as more pistils turn. My trichs a have been ready and are starting to Amber. I just wanna smoke her lol. I’ll have to look into think different by Dutch, they have some good strains. But strawberry cough is gonna be my next grow for sure. When are you gonna order?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't think I am going to buy COD. I am going to Redbox it. If it had a single player, I would buy it. I can't justify spending $60 when I am only interested in the Battle Royal mode and slightly interested in the zombies. Maybe renting it a couple days will change my mind.

Oh sweet, will have to check out Insurgency Sandstorm more.

You should take a vacation to Colorado. It's a good time. It is my favorite state to go to for vacations. You can try their wax/shatter. You think it would be safe shipping wax?

When you smoke it. Let me know how she smokes. I am also interested in Dutch's Auto Ultimate or Ultimate Auto. It's a heavy yielder.

I will probably order this winter. I seen a guy complaining about ordering seeds when it's hot outside. He said, his germination rate is better when he orders seeds when it's cold out. I am not sure, if I believe his theory. And I don't think I ever noticed a difference but it makes sense lol.

Anyway, I am not in a huge rush. I have enough seeds to last me over a year, I think lol. Haven't taken inventory of my stash in the last month. Probably should look into that soon. I am probably going to order from Seedsman or Gyo. They both told me that they ship with the breeders' packs. Probably will go with the cheaper option out of the two.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea I get that, games are expensive now and when a game sucks it’s basically fun flushing 100$ down the drain cause most are 60-120 depending on if u get deluxe editions. U have to get RDR2 though, that shit will be so fun...smoking and riding around doing the missions. And it’s multiplayer which will be badass.

Yea I really wanna go, I might goto Seattle this year or early next year and I’m gonna mail myself some pens back. I mean people ship bud all the time. It’s just usps. Don’t put ur name on the envelope. Make it a small one. And make sure it’s got enough stamps on it and drop it in the mail box. If someone questioned it I’d say man I have no idea who would do that lol. What are they gonna do launch and fbi investigation over a couple grams of wax? They’re too busy with the opiod epidemic. I mean we’re getting seeds shipped to us. Going through customs and all that shit lol. I just don’t think it would be a huge risk. I know some guys here that get wax pens shipped to them. Nothing ever gets stopped.

Yea you have some
    Good strains. I’m still looking around. I found a good deal on Mary’s seeds for some skunk strains for 5$ a seed. Sensi Skunk and skunk no.1. I may order those as well. Also wanna order 2 of the strawberry cough. They have some new strains on there for like 19$ a seed. A ton of sorbet strains, a strawbicana strain, id order some but 20$ a seed seems steep. I guess I’ve gotten cheap lol. I don’t even wanna play the 10$ a seed for the strawberry cough. I almost just ordered a bunch of skunk seeds and said fuck it. Any thoughts on those prices? I just keep thinking I should stop obsessing over strain so much and order the seeds that are priced around 4-7$ a seed...I keep tend to get hooked on strain names lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 24236328-FE0D-4927-8AD4-A08983382574.jpeg 6D9576AC-289F-4E29-816E-F53C7D3C43B6.jpeg
    Well, I just gave my last watering. Trichs are ready...I can cut anytime. She’s constantly putting out new white pistils, so I see now why a lot
    Of people say u cant go by the pistils. I did some
    Light trimming tonight, I left a bunch of smaller fan leaves for her to continue to use. Giving her 2 more days. I didn’t really wanna water but she was completely dry. I took one pic with flash, u can see the reddish purple tint the sugar leaves have. Pretty cool.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Get purple haze if u like sativa's
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Any place you have ordered from for that strain? Mary’s seeds has purple haze by g13 labs. Never heard of them before. It’s at 10.62$ per seed

11. I am definitely getting RDR2. I don't think Rockstar will make single player dlc for RDR2, which sucks. Like GTAV, only post launch content will be online stuff. I really missed single player DLC from GTAV. But in the end, GTA's single player mode was well worth my $60. RDR1's story as well. I hope they do single player DLC with RDR2. The Undead Zombie dlc for RDR1 was fun. I feel like Rockstar could have made even more money if they released single player dlc along with their GTAV online content. Since they didn't, I didn't spend any money for GTAV post release content.

I am probably going to get AC Odyssey tomorrow. I am concerned about the reviewers complaining about it being extra grindy and they are selling DLC for XP boost to make it less grindy. I am going to take the chance and buy it anyway. The AC games have kept me entertained and felt I got my moneys worth. So going to give them the benefit of doubt.

Yeah, I guess it will work alright. I know I would be paranoid shipping myself marijuana. But I get paranoid easy lol.

I would pay $10 for a seed I really want to try. I forget how much Dutch's think different is but I think it's more than $10 a seed. I don't think I could do $19 a seed but if I really wanted to try it, maybe lol. I am going to try a strain or 2 of Dutch Passion and Dinafem but after that, I will go back to Mephisto. It costs me around $5.50 a seed with freebies included in that cost from Mephisto directly. And that $5.50 price includes the shipping price. And their freebies are seeds I want and are always autos. Unless DP or Dinafem wow me, I will probably only buy Mephistos from then on. At least till I move and my grow space gets bigger. Then I will want to try some photo strains.

I tend to get locked on to the name as well. Now I am trying to go with reviews of the seeds from forum users I've read. And trying my best not to get fixated on the name.

She looks delicious. I would smoke her. Good job man.

From which breeder? Do they make an auto version?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea the undead rdr stuff looked like so much fun. I never played it. I played all the gta’s though. Hopefully they do a new gta also. I’d love to get the new Xbox coming out and start playing console again too for those kinda games. I have never played an ac games. The new one looks cool though, again I would wanna play that kinda game on console. Let me know how the new AC is.

It’s easy to say I would do it, i guarantee I would get to Seattle and start getting paranoid as shit lol.

Well I ordered some seeds today. I ordered some
    Strawberry cough and I’m getting some black domina seeds as Well. I’ve heard black domina is a narcotic kind of high. Also read that the strawberry cough sativa high is really nice. So I’m getting those. I was gonna get purple haze but the breeder had one seed and I’ve never heard of em. The strawberry cough is from
    Dutch passion. The next company I try is gonna be green house seed company. Those guys do videos on vice network of them searching for strains it’s cool. They have one called Arjans strawberry haze that looks good.

Thanks man! I’m excited to try her out, first heavy indica I’ve grown. I’ll be starting the strawberry as soon as I get her. Im also gonna be upping my
    Pot size. What size are u using? How are your girls doing?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Damn would love to smell that bubblious - when people say herb smokes / tastes of strawberry cream etc i can never taste it haha! Maybe thats because i dont smoke reguarly or something idk

But yeah definitely IF i ever grow again, i have definitely learnt a few things, if i remember them thats a different story haha!

Thanks for the link again bro :)

Haha fair enough mate - as i said i was only on my first grow, i guess people have different prefferences. Plus it also depends how powerful your light source is, some stronger ones will fry a seedling at 13” away lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Loving the new AC. Very fun. Probably played 6 hours already. A good tactic for enemies that are higher lvls and will kill you in a fair fight is get on top of a roof or anything high up and spartan kick them off . The fall usually kills them but if it doesn't it really hurts them. Just got to watch out for their arrows. I love the franchise so my rating has that bias but I would give it 8.5. Only reason not higher is due to some of the minor glitches like the audio not being in sync with their mouth movements.

Sounds great. I never heard of Green House seeds. Do they do autos?

I use 3 gallon pots. My girls are doing ok. One of the girls stretched . My lights are a good height for the flowering girls but too high for the shorter younger ones. Might raise the pots up to help that in the future. And another girl is showing heat stress. Which is weird, it isn't getting hotter than 82 degrees . They others are not showing the same heat stress. Wonder if its that strain.

Edit- Did you harvest her yet? Smoke her yet?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sounds fun dude, I wish I had it. So likenkther rpgs some
    Enemies are higher level and hard to kill when u aren’t ranked up yet? What about a skill
    Tree? I’m gonna be getting the new black
    Ops so I’ll let u know how that is on Friday. Excited for something new to play lol.

Not sure about the autos.
    My seeds will be here next week. I dunno what breeder the black domina is from they are freebies. But Mary’s freebies are usually really
    Good. And then the strawberry cough is Dutch passion which I’ll be starting as soon as I get her.

Yea man I harvested Sunday. She’s hanging right now. The little space I dry in is really
    Cold cause the weather is cooler now. Feels around 65-69 degrees when I put my hand in to check on her. Haven’t smoked her yet. I’m really trying to wait lol, it’s been hard though cause she looks amazing. First heavy indica I’ve grown.

Which strain is showing heat stress? I think it’s strain...just like how 2 different strains will react differently to nutes. Some strains are just pissy. Just like woman in real life lmao. U have quite a few plants going right now too, I’d love to see some pics

• Like Like x 1
  17. The best strain I’ve tasted was a strain called critical cbd. I grew her. She smelled like lemons and tasted just like one it was amazing dude. And no problem.

How are things goin? U must have a shitload of bud jarred up lol

18. Yeah they are hard as shit to kill when they are a couple lvls higher than your character. I fought a guy 2 lvls higher. Whipped his ass for 3-5 minutes and only got his health down halfway and then WHAM one stab to my gut , I'm dead. Yes, there is a skill tree. Everytime you rank up, you can unlock a new ability. There is also a cultist tree, where you can find clues about the cults members and you can find and murder them. Yeah, let me know what u think about BO4.

Bet you are excited to get those growing. Sounds good. That's good patience , not smoking any yet.

The SODK is or was showing heat stress. I think it's doing better now. Ain't that the truth. Got to make these bitches happy lol. I will get some pics and post em tonight or tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I like the skill tree aspect of it. Gives you something to work towards. And getting new weapons and all that. You’re gonna have a busy month man cause RDR2 is coming out soon which is awesome.

Yea she’s doing good, starting to get some of her smell back I can smell her through my drying space. She smells good and is drying nice and slow. Do u leave ur sugar leaves on? Curious to know how you manicure. First grow I took every sugar leadf off. But the last grow and on this one I didn’t go super crazy. They’re covered in trichs anyways. I left em. Well, not all of them I did some trimming.

Hahaha yea some are just pissy with certain temps, lights, nutes. That blueberry ak auto I have is crazy stunted in the pop bottle... it’s a baby plant bro. I may get like 4gs? Maybe 5 lol. I’ll take a pic tonight. Pretty wild. I figured she would die.

20. Yeah, it's fun. Probably my favorite single player game on this gen consoles since GTAV and Skyrim. Those 2 games were on the last gen consoles also. Yeah with RDR2 and AC, not sure I will have time to play anything else.

I usually trim everything when I chop. I've read it's better for the bud to keep it on, somehow lol I actually forgot the "why". But it's a pain to trim while dry. So I go the easy route and trim while wet.

Sounds neat lol. Better than my Bubba, she hasn't changed much since her last pic. Surprised she hasn't fell over dead yet.

Here's some pics.

#1-#2 Is SODK Left Top, NCH Left Bottom, Sour Crack top right, Double Grape bottom right.

#3 Is the leaves on the SODK showing heat stress, I believe.

#4 Samsquanch

#5 Critical Purple

Sorry my pics suck. The bright light blinds me and can't really tell what I am shooting. Maybe better if I unplugged the lights and used flash?
    20181011_143619.jpg 20181011_145059.jpg 20181011_143630.jpg 20181011_143714.jpg 20181011_143718.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app