Need some advice, never grew before

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deuro, Aug 7, 2012.

1. i came upon a rather nice looking seed today when a friend came over and told me he had someone give him some free weed. called it "grandma's cookies". well, after checking it out, it appeared to be a pretty dense bud. we bonged it, smoked nice and lasted 4 hours. since i don't want to waste a perfectly good seed, i was wondering: how difficult is it to hide a plant? i was thinking an outdoor grow because i don't want to stink up the house but i have never grown before. how should i go about doing this? i don't want to get caught. im not interested in a large grow. just want a single plant to tend and take care of.

2. Are you able to grow in your back yard? or are to talking about finding a place in the woods to grow?

3. Depends on where you live in the world. Different grow seasons if you're in Australia compared to the USA :D

4. Im in the usa and i live in an apartment complex so i have no backyard. i had one place in mind but im going to have to scout it out a bit just to make sure no one actually goes over there. it's right on the other side of a small pond and you have to go out of your way to make it over.

5. Sounds fair if you know there isnt anyone there and its some place secluded. to scout just go fishing there one weekend and see if anyone drops by. Once you know its good the next step would be setting up where your gonna grow over there.

6. If the grass is low around the pond then u know that the lawn guys will be back every week or two to cut it during the summer. If they can smell it from the pond then they will Definately look for it. Most yard guys burn

7. Yeah that spot is a no go.