Need some advice? (Hash)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ray0408, Aug 1, 2016.

1. #1 ray0408, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    Sorry if it's in the wrong section, been a few years since iv logged in. Anyway afternoon tokers worldwide, I need some advice from some smoking veterans. I have acquired some 'moroccan Polm Hash', now this hash is rock solid, like a brick. How would I go about making it soft or purify it? The way I've been smoking the last couple oz's are by using a lighter and a razor blade to break it, even then it's hard af. I'v been looking around, found a boiling water method and isopropyl. Can anyone give step by steps on the isopropyl method,(goes something like breaking down in iso, freezing evaporation etc), since I can only find methods on how to actually create hash from plant, not how to purify (if it's possible). It is an alright smoke, but since its really hard even with a lighter, I can't take proper pulls from a joint if i sprinkle over. The actual ash is also hard, like you know those incense sticks that burn red? It's like that when the ash falls onto an ash tray, hard and red hot, it's not fluffy like cigarette or weed ash. Im high af right now so hope it made sense. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!
    I'll attach images to show you what I'm working with.

Attached Files:

2. once i had some moroccan that was brittle and hard. i would shred it with scissors and put it on joints. one day i discovered if i heat it with a lighter it becomes very soft....and wallah. since then i first soften it then break it into chunks or strips to put in joint

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grate it pal,use the smallest holes on a reg cheese grater.
    Or just hold in your hand for a few mins then just pick bits off.

HTID

4. like a lemon zester or something

5. Never tried a lemon zester but should work.

HTID

6. Thats like old school hash, heat it with your lighter and you can pull off pieces.
    I wouldn't try no isopropyl, it would still take to long to break down, that type of hash is super dense. And you will need a vac or oven to purge it.
    @Gabber has a good idea but I know that stuff going to get sticky and your going to lose alot on the grinder.

I used to just heat it up, pull off a piece and smoke it it a bowel or bong.