need some advice guys(about a girl)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 13, 2013.

1. #1 xLoneWolfx, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    So I met this girl on plenty of fish last week and we have been talking every single day. I like her a lot. She lives an hour and a half away. We were planning on meeting each other half way tomorrow to get something to eat and see a movie. The problem is I only have like $35 cuz my boss forgot to give me my check and he won't be back in town until Monday. I feel lame and like I shouldn't follow through with it. She knows I'm broke and said she could pay for her own movie ticket. I just feel like I can't have a good time sober. I can't find any weed in this town and I can't drink and drive to meet her. So I'm going to be totally sober.l and probably shy. What do you guys think I should do? Just go meet her for a bite and a movie? Do you think $20 gas will be enough for a 45min drive and back? My truck is on empty right now

2. Ask her if she's available next weekend

3. She already said we can hang out next weekend but a part of me doesn't want to wait another week to see her..

4. Dude just go sober... it'll be arite

5. youll be fine. have fun and good luck

6. If she understands that you just didn't get the cheque, go and then if it goes well you'll have a bit of money for another date. If you don't want to go just because you're going to be sober, do it because there's no way to overcome that other than experience.

7. You should always meet people sober. I noticed you dont look as stupid when your high. I say go for it. If you really like her it will be worth it. Pull a Half Baked and steal some coins from a homeless man lol

8. Don't go drunk or high man, that gives off a bad impression of you. Go have some fun and relax she obviously likes you so don't psyche yourself out for no reason

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

9. Go broke, sober and have fun. If it goes well, next time treat her to something nicer.

10. take lots of magnesium before so you get diarrhea and shit yourself all over that stank ass

11. This is the story of a girl,
    Who cried a river and drowned the whole world!
    And while she looked so sad in photographs,
    I absolutely love her,
    WHEN SHE SMILES.

12. I must be scared of commitment or being in a relationship or something bcuz I always seem to sabotage it right when I find out how much the girl likes me

13. Well now that you acknowledged your problem, fix it! Don't flop on her bro

14. Not to be harsh but..

Quit being a bitch and man up. Girls don't like it when guys are shy & afraid, we can smell it on you!!! hha. idk if you have enough gas to get there and back, it depends on how many MPGs you get and what type of fuel your truckie takes. if diesel, you'll probably be fine.

anyways, don't back out and leave her hangin'. and do NOT act all shy. be confident!

15. This.

16. Ok so we are definitely hanging out but my question is this.. Should I just have her drive to my place and we can see a movie in my town and she can stay the night? No sex, just cuddle kissing etc or should we meet halfway and see a movie and thats it? She's open for both... Just sucks cuz I have to work at 8am and if she comes to my place we will be drinking for sure.

17. Bring her to your house, imo.

18. Seems like you got a lot of problems here kid.

First of all, stop thinking you need weed or anything of that matter to have a good time. Just be yourself and If the girl doesn't seem into you, well then that's just life. I mean you met her on "plenty of fish" so you should know that there's plenty of fish in the sea. Second, a movie isn't the best idea for a first date. It's dark and there isn't much room for communication. Girls LOVE when a guy is creative. Take her to play pool or something. It'll cost less and you guys will have more fun, trust me. :wave:

Good luck.

19. make her dinner at your place than take her out for coffee and see the sights if your town has any or any chill places you know, than take her back to your place and watch a movie off the net and cuddle, their your good to go man

20. Just go man.

Fuck being broke...tell her that boner's are free