Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some advice. going crazy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scrubbed123, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Some back story... I get anxiety from weed sometimes, had a major panic attack a year ago from smoking, stupidly continued to smoke... Well currently my brain feels all jacked up. I smoked yesterday to the point where i felt like i was in a fake reality and we were all just bacteria interacting. For the past few months i've been questioning reality and life thinking what the FUCK is all this????? what is LIFE? When i see my family I dont see them how i used to, I just have an altered perception of them and its kind of creepy to say the least. I'm always thinking wtf are humans? what are we really DOING? We're just on this big rock floating around a ball of fire ffs. I never used to think like this and i really wish i could go back. Anyone have some experience with this?

2. Your just growing up and just happened to be high when you thought of all this, happened to me and probably happens to majority of folks. Somewhere along our timeline we question why we are here and what our cause is.

Welcome to the crappy side of the world :wave:

3. this is much different... the way I see the world is completely different than what i used to see. Especially when i look in mirrors. I start tripping the fuck out when i look in the mirror while baked. Everything is bizarre and alien.

4. Angsty teenagers+weed=Strange thoughts. You're good my dude.

5. This happens to me except if I get high before a movie I will notice all the shitty actors a lot easier. But for real op...your not used to weed and you still growing up...

6. I agree witht the first reply Kid is just starting to realize how shitty most people are and it's trippy. I'm with ya man. You will be ok though

7. Wait till you look at yourself while on.... Forbidden talk ;)

Wait till you get used to the high your probably a beginner from the sounds of it, once you get used to it it's like being normal but high.... You'll understand

8. Could be depersonalization.

Do you feel as if you're watching your life through a movie with no control over your actions?

9. Boom, I think you may have depersonilization/derialization.

It's an anxiety disorder, where everything seems off, you feel like you're in a dream, things feel strange, etc.

Check it out, that might be what you have.

10. well for one, I'm not a 14 year old kid i'm 23. I'm not a beginner ive smoked dank hundreds and hundreds of times. This shit where I cant even comprehend what humans and life is just popped up out of nowhere. Only happens from smoking though. I'll take a few hits then in my head ill start freaking out thinking what the fuck IS THIS? Like im just now seeing life for the first time. its hard to explain but creepy as shit. I'd much rather be able to laugh uncontrollably at something stupid than sit there in shock thinking deeply about life with the trippy thought loops. Maybe i need to give up the herb for good?

11. Same shit happend to me, it's scary at first...Take a break from smoking and then just start back up gradually. Know you're limits. I use to smoke bongload after bongload, now I only take a few rips from a bowl.

12. Same story with me man, You just have to except it and smoke alot less trust me. :smoke:

13. Same with me, when I'm high and I turn on the TV, you can tell they are acting! So I turn on Two and a Half Men and that usually works :p They are good actors!

Happy toking:bongin:

14. I think you need a change of environment. When I want to forget about everything and really enjoy my high I go to the woods where I have my little spot(I'm going there in 5)

Environment plays a big role for me when I get high.

15. enlightenment :p

nah, I think about that stuff too, not in a negative way tho, idk why you get anxiety from those thoughts..

16. #16 Walter White, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Hey man don't listen to these other replies. I went through the same thing and have since stopped smoking. This is far different than being able to sense bad acting in a movie easier. I have no idea if I'll ever be able to smoke again without my thoughts going to that weird, dark place. These thoughts are depressing but they reflect truth. We are all just bacteria interacting with each other and with a delusional mindset that there's more to it than that.

17. you just need to change your mindset
    ive had similar shit happen when high, but when i think about it i push it off by thinking about mario

18. You're seeing the world for what it really is.

19. Cannabis will alter your preception and make you questions things, that's what it's supposed to do. I went through this phase myself.

20. I want what OP is smoking! :D