Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LittleToker, Aug 4, 2011.

1. 4 more weeks in wires, it's been two already. Jaw was broken intentionally in 5 places and broke accidentally in another 4 during surgery.

2. what did u do in the first place?

3. I have really bad TMJ that's developed into arthritis. Have the jaw joints of a 70 year old. But they can't fix my joint until they fix my bite to take some of the pressure off of the joint. So I had surgery to move my upper and lower jaws into a better position functionally and aesthetically.

4. ouch... sorry man that doesnt sound like fun

5. After you smoke use mouthwash. Cause I don't know about you but if I smoke and then pass out before brushing my teeth my mouth tastes like ass in the morning. And if you run into them you're mouth will smell like smoke.

I smoke in the house everyday and my mom hasn't found out. Even when I move out ill still have to hide my smoking from her because she wouldn't approve so I feel you on the parents not approving of you smoking thing. It sucks. But all the suggestions have been good. And I think your idea should work. Good Luck :D

I was just thinking... your story could go in the "how to tell if someones a stoner" thread. You know you're a stoner when your mouth is wired shut and you're still trying to blaze. Lol

6. Damn straight. Funny thing is that most people that don't already know i smoke would NEVER pin me as a stoner. :hello:

7. Start smoking black and milds. Tell your rents that you are going to puff on a cigar so you can leave the house and then it will get rid of the smell and you can smoke bud. The black's are just a plus. :cool:

8. Thank's for the sympathy man, but it's all good. I know I have a damn valid reason if NY ever legalizes medical mj

9. Blacks are good, but the parents are toolbags about everything. Best part? They don't bitch at my sis for drinking

10. Its a good thing. That way no one suspects you. yeaa I don't think anyone looking at me would pin me as stoner either.... unless they r a stoner and we start talking. I kind of talk like a smoker so that's kind of a giveaway.

11. Excuse. I had to go to the bathroom but didn't wan to wake you up with the sound of a flushing toilet and or fan.

12. Better Excuse: sorry, I didn't have dinner and I really needed to get a carnation breakfast drink. I was feeling sick.

After surgery, they'd buy it

13. How did it work out?

14. Step outside. :confused_2:

15. Alright, one hitter in the garage with a sock soaked in fabric softener = success