Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LittleToker, Aug 4, 2011.

1. The window is in a room that is on the opposite side of the house and one floor down from their bedroom. I was gonna wait until they went to sleep. Take my one-hitter downstairs take one nice hit and blow it directly out of the window through the screen, then pack it all up in my AllIn1e and go back upstairs. Visine is gonna be a must obviously. I hate feeling like a fucking criminal in my own home.

2. Can't do anything that isn't purely liquid. My jaws are wired shut for another 4 weeks

3. Frebreeze dude. And your idea might work as long as you don't so too much.

4. Idk, I think I'm just going to wait for them to go to sleep and then try my plan. On hit, enough to kill what's in the 1 hitter so there's not smoking material left. Blow it out the window. Eyedrops. Hope this works :/

5. *gasp* what if I blow the toke into my garage? Would the smell of it be gone by morning? (it'll be like midnight by the time I can smoke)

6. #26 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maybe, tbh my towel preach is PERFECT with a one hitter, like no smell, then open your window after you toke and it will dissipate quicker. The thing downstairs sounds soo sketchy though.

Why not just go with my towel suggestion?

7. Suggest to them that leaving their windows open especially around high temperature areas is wasteful and ultimately harmful to our environment, and they should close them for one night. It is done during green day to conserve everyone's energy. Then, you have the go.

8. Cause my parents are uber conservative. Their response would be an angry "enough of this fucking liberal agenda bullshit. There is NO problem...blah blah blah..."

And the towel suggestion freaks me out cause I don't want to smoke in my bedroom with my parents' bed 10 ft away. Towels can only "hide" so much

9. Im telling you in your situation this is the best thing you can do, out of personal experience.

1. Put towel under door, play music (not too loud to keep them awake), put on action movie or something with lots of gunshots, close AC vents.
    2. Take a toke, make sure to hit that whole thing to not waste any weed and to avoid excess smoke.
    3. Apply wet towel to your face exhale (if you cough while toking the towel will muffle the sound as well). The smell with be practically gone.
    4. Put up your tools.
    5. Open window, let it sit for about 5 minutes.
    6. Remove towel, and open the AC vent.
    7. If you have a closet, sway the door back-and-forth (if its silent) to add even more "New Air" for the air particles to dissipate.
    8. Wait 30 minutes if you're still sketched out before you exit your room.

Or depending on your situation, for the downstairs thing. (btw I would not advise garage unless it has ventilation)

1. Put on music and movie.
    2. exit room with door cracked enough for sound to exit but not loud enough to disturb (to make sure there are no lighter flicks heard)
    3. Double check parents and everyone is asleep and in their rooms
    4. come back up get tools
    5. go down stairs and do the deed ( i would advise to have some sort of excuse and carrier for your tools)
    6. come back up.

10. Don't mean to be mean or anything and I feel for u with the whole rents thing.... But how r u gonna smoke if ur jaw is wired shut?

11. Pucker up your lips and act like your sipping soup? XD I have no idea on that one.

But honestly bro, im sure you already have your mind made up on what you will do. But my advise is literally the best thing you can do. But I feel you on being sketched out.

12. go downstairs, use one hitter and hit it then blow out window. then load anotheer bowl because cmon now if your gonna take the risk u might as well get pretty damn high. and no it wont smell in the garage. and actually how louds the door to the garage? if you have an ipod then go to the garage and smoke there. idk man lol im high so im a little all over the place but good luck

13. What if someone see's me blowing smoke out the windows?

14. #34 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Bro, unless he opens a window or the garage has AC, that dank sticky icky, is gonna remain in there. Depending on the size and how many tokes you take.

I actually had my neighbor see me and he just rushed inside, its just one of those be careful things, look before you light for sure, and keep your room dark is all I have the advise for that.

Even if you just blow smoke out your window no one will be looking up at your window (unless its at the front of the house) unless you are blasting music, the light from the lighter will get peoples attention though, so look before you light is my saying.:wave:

15. Well man... I wish u luck.. I smoked for the first time in the house the other day (jamaican hotbox or whatever it's called) and I was sketch as fuck but when I got out not 20 min later my dad showered and either he didn't smell it or he did and just hasn't said anything... So it seemed to work pretty well I was just paranoid

16. wd40 the shit out of your door hinges if thats what makes the doors loud. The other guys' had good suggestions on the smoking aspect.

17. #37 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    As long as you didn't take too many hits he probably didnt, I dont see why people dont just GB while taking a shower. Its so much easier and a lot less smell. Plus you get higher. Oh well personal preference I guess.:smoke:

I have a solution for this too, WD40 will work but as for me I cant find any. This is a trick I learned from my english teacher. Before they had WD40 (like in the 40's and shit) they would spit on the door hinge AND IT WORKS. Spit on the tips of your pointer/ring/middle finger and wipe it on the door hinge, then do it again for the bottom ( always use the other hand because I feel like my hand is dirty after the first one) and it works like a champ, just make sure to cover the whole thing.

18. Simple. He has mastered smoking through his butthole.

19. #39 bobmarley12, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I packed a fairly good sized bowl... About 5 good hits from it... The thing that sketched me out the most tho was that some of the hits I didn't blow directly in the fan I was about 6 ft from the fan for a couple of them

20. Go out your window...If you can't get back up (second floor or some shit) sit quietly on the roof off to the side.

Could also get naked and put a bead necklace on and just light up in your room...Experience as a teacher, when they run it they'll be far more concerned with your sanity than your pot smoking.:cool: