Need some advice GC

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jack herra, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Well It's been 3 weeks and the pain is still raw, the first week i couldnt leave bed just sat there and cried all day and night, the last two weeks I've been in rehab and I sit here all day, guilt, shame, remorse, follows me all day, the depression and anxiety is debilitating, 3 weeks ago I was snorting dope with the girl I love, and we both passed out, when I woke up she had died right next to me, her face cold and blue to the touch and her amazing hazel eyes staring at me a image that is engraved in my mind, a constant nightmare that I can't get rid of, I don't share this with you for pity, there's a few reasons, one it helps me to talk about it, weather it be a group of people I don't know well, my parents, counselor...etc the other reason is to send a message, to not let her name die in vane, both these reasons are all positive components to my own healing process, If anyone has any feedback on a similar experience that they have had to deal with please share with me how you got through it, Jacqui Glassie of Jamestown Rhode Island, 22 years old...

2. Sorry for your loss.

I havent dealt with this sort of situation personally, but just stay strong. Its sad to see someone go like that, but the spirit lives on. Stay clean n sober, u wont regret it. It might seem like u are sort of brain washing urself into positive thinking and sometimes u might just feel comfortable with the idea of slipping back to ur old ways... but trust me dude, stay positive, always rise above it.

Dont ever feel like u have to do all of this rehab stuff for OTHER people, its for your good only.

I guess there could be ways you could use your experience to stop it happening to others in the future? Maybe hold talks in schools, film a documentary or something?

Sorry again for ur loss

3. Ya I'm leaving here soon, I feel like its not healthy for me in this current state of mind, I went in to detox that night, I don't think I could ever pick up after that, I couldn't, anyways thank you

4. I have two friends that are dead from ODing and a couple in rehab right now.

Those chemicals definitely are debilitating to even some of the strongest individuals.

You are definitely feeling horrid because of DT and the emotional toll and complete upheaval of what you know.

Just keep on keeping on man, find activities to occupy your time and please do not relapse.

5. sounds like breaking bad

6. My thoughts as well