Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice from you experienced smokers...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by benderbot420, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Ever since I started smoking weed my breathing has been really weird.I can't go without like 10 seconds without losing my breath.It's pretty hard to breath at sometimes and I'm kind of worried about it,I've been on a 2 weak t-break and it's still there.I am overweight but I don't think that's the problem even though it could worsen the situation.Anyone have knowledge on this?:confused:

2. How long have you been smoking? How healthy are your lungs, do you smoke cigs or just weed? How often do you smoke? These can all be factors. In anycase you might want to consider buying a vaporizer as it sounds like long-term smoking could disagree with your body. Good luck man.

3. I've been smoking weekly(usually on saturday and friday) for the past 5 months or so and I've been using a bowl with the occasional blunt.I take really hard hits and I think that's what could of done it.I smoked cigarettes last year but I quit.My lungs have been fine even with the cig smoking but I think taking really hard long hits is what did it.And I'll look into the vaporizer.

4. Tons of herb smokers take huge rips on bongs, blunts, bowls... everyday, and don't do much lung damage. I take anywhere between 6-10 massive hits off my bong everyday and my lungs feel in great condition. It might be something else, have you ever had asthma? If it continues I would see a doctor, especially if a t-break isn't helping. Be straight up with him too, don't deny that you smoke weed occasionally and see if he can't get you an explanation.

5. if you wake up coughing it could be asthma. i dont have it but my friend does and she would do that

6. I was a little over weight and smoked cigs and it got hard for me to breath when i was high some times. Like my throat felt like it was alittle more closed and my lungs didn't feel like they were working that great with every breath i took. But i quit smoking and lost all my fat and ive never had the breathing problem again. It took like 3-4 months after i quit smoking and got into shape before i noticed it changing back to normal. I took it as when im high its telling my body its fucked up and you need to lose weight and quit smoking cigs. So i did and it worked : )

7. sounds like asthma to me too. I used to get bad asthma but grew out of it. Sounds like your having attacks. Might want to try an albuterol inhaler to see if it halps at all

8. I highly doubt it's the weed. I'm skinny and my lungs are great and i smoke about 20 times as often as you (3 times a day... u say u only blaze once a week). Do some cardio lose some weight. Once you're satisfied with your condition start smoking again and hopefully ull be good. I'm no professional but it's kind of common sense especially if your overweight