Need some advice from the 12/12 growers!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jack111, Apr 14, 2011.

1. #1 Jack111, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    Hey all,

I been using a DR40 Tent with a 150 HPS & have been getting great results with single plant grows and now want to see what I can do with this tent using the "12/12 from seed grow" technique. (no veg time - straight on to 12/12 lighting schedule)

My tent measures (W)40cm(D)40cm(H)120cm.

I've been thinking of filling the tent up with as many 2lt cola bottles as possible (they have 10cm diameters), which comes to a total of 12 "pots" & trying the 12/12 technique to hopefully just grow just main cola plants.

The strain I am hoping to use is Nirvana Northern Lights (Fem)

Do you 12/12 growers think this is possible?

Can you give me some suggestions otherwise?

Thanks alot & all input or suggestions are muchly appreciated.

Jack

2. I forgot to add that this will be a soil grow!

Thanks again
    J

3. Bump! Any advice for me here guys?

4. I am also interested. Anyone?

5. I see no reason why this shouldnt work, it'll get bushy as hell though and pruning of fan leaves will be a must (in time), however 12/12 from seed will still veg regardless untill they feel mature enough to begin flowering, this is usually between 14-19-21 days :D this will result in a much more stretched plant and the end result is not that amazing UNLESS you flower longer which then raises the question why 12/12 from seed.
    All you will do is maybe save some electric but will have lanky tall single colad girls. it is possible but better results will be seen with 9-14 days veg ;) Pruning wll be even more of a MUST;) Even 7 days veg is better;)

Also this should have been posted in another section :)confused: I think);)