Need some advice for tonight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by High I'm Chris, May 1, 2009.

1. TO FOREWARN THIS IS NOT A DOSAGE ADVICE QUESTION

So since about 12pm today I've taken 3.75mg of klonopin with 1mg a xan and 5 beers.

I'm more tired than I am anything (never really got high of the kpinz considering I'm prescribed and take them daily (only 1 mg a day))... so here's the question:

Should I

A) Continue to take more klonopin and drink,

B) Take a small amount of oxycodone (5-15mg) and continue to drink (this is where my dangerous alarm goes off), or

C) Well I don't have a plan C... I guess I could go get some somas but that seems pushin it as well.

What ya think?

EDIT: and of course marijuana will be smoked no matter what option is chosen

2. A) Continue to take more klonopin and drink,

Result: You will pass out early

B) Take a small amount of oxycodone (5-15mg) and continue to drink (this is where my dangerous alarm goes off), or

Result: You'll get a nice buzz going, you'll be fine if you don't overdo the OC.

C) Well I don't have a plan C... I guess I could go get some somas but that seems pushin it as well.

Result: Go with Plan B

3. I agree I'll take 10mg's of OC and continue to drink a few more beers. It's already been 6+ hours from the first administration (kpinz). Not to mention I have a large tolerance to opiates as well... I just hope the z factor (alcohol) doesn't play too much of a factor but it's just another thing i have large tolerance to.. usually drink 15+ drinks over the night when i binge

4. Word. I'm assuming weed is on the menu?

5. Yeah been smokin' all day. I've been working my ass off all week trying to complete a proposal and finally got a break for a day. Decided to binge a little/lot haha. I dont know why I always get so worried about the benzo + opiate mix when truthfully it will take very high doeses (depending on person, tolerance, setting, etc.). And god knows I've done it before just not with a lot of booze.

6. Well, with the doses you said there's no worry man. Enjoy

7. I agree with Barnkis. This seems like the best option for a good time.

It is very important you don't over do the oc otherwise you could wind up in some serious trouble. Have a good time.

8. #8 High I'm Chris, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    I hear ya! I just took another 5mg oc.. so 15mg total... feelin a little fucked up but nothin great. Drank 7 beers over a 5 hour period so that's not a factor. And the klonopin has been taken since 12pm. I'm always a little nervous now though. ~ 1/4th the previous OC has left my body because of it's half life. I'm such a paranoid shit haha ;) better safe than sorry but I think I'll live

gonna have some people over to smoke and chill... sendin good vibes to everyone else