Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice for my bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cornjob, Sep 13, 2013.

1. So recently my brother gave me his old bong that he does not use anymore, obviously I am ecstatic but there is a big problem with it for me. It was supposed to have a perc in the top chamber but it broke years back which doesn't matter to me

[​IMG]

The problem is that when you hit it, a small amount of water moves up into that chamber and does not leave it. Every time you barely pull it splashes on your lips and even worse when you try to clear it. It's disgusting and I'm not gonna use it unless I can do something about it!

Here is a picture down the top of what the chamber with the missing perc looks likes..

[​IMG]

You can see the cork/rubber thing in the hole, could I try to get it out? Even if I pushed it down to get it out, I wouldn't be able to remove it from the bottom either!

Any advice would be cool, thanks!

2. He gave it to you for a reason. That shit sounds disgusting do whatever you can tk fix it if it breaks oh well get another one or keep the down stem and you can use it for a home made gravity bong or a regular water bottle bong.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah and the reason is that he doesn't smoke anymore, not because it's shitty.....

4. If you can push it down so the splashing doesn't reach your lips, then you're golden. Otherwise, time to visit your local head shop.

5. #5 Cornjob, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    My friend actually moved the seal where the slide goes in on the first picture and he was able to push the cork up and out! So the bong is usable with no splash. Somehow he got the seal from in the chamber back to where it was too..  :confused_2:

6. I'd say save some cash and get yourself a new piece,It will be worth it in the long run