Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice for a drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bonafide, Oct 16, 2005.

1. alright well, awhile back i got into some trouble. (dui, possesion, underage drinking) and then i went to court and they dropped everything and gave me a dwai. and put me on probation for a year, you know, no drinking, drugs, all that good stuff. so they said i have to take this class and i have to take a ua, i have a few bottles of fake piss so i didn't worry about it really, and then my brother came down and he had to take the class and they do the drugs tests by hair. my hair is pretty long (been growin for about 8 months) and it has a few drugs in it (mainly pot and shrooms, might be a trace of coke when i tried it a long time ago). well i smoked last night and i start the class this week, any tips on what i should do for this test? or should i just bullshit my way out of it and quit for awhile? i really don't want to cut my hair. haha

2. They can test that shit in your hair after a long ass time. But they don't test for shrooms in your hair im pretty sure. It can take form 90 days to multiple years for that shit to get out of your hair though. But if you got caught not too long ago, you would be expected to find pot in your hair. But what would they charge you with for having it in your system still. I had to go to the hospital and they took a UA and I came up positive but the law was not involved at all so I do not know about that one. Your best bet would be to shave your head or just tell them that it stays in your hair for a long ass time and go with that.

Jah Bless

3. Study! Sorry...i had to. i'm really high and its seems pretty funny right now. I'm asuming anyone reading this is also high.:bongin: