Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some adive from the tokers? :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crossbow, Sep 5, 2011.

1. #1 crossbow, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    I used to a blast when getting high. Not trying to hype myself but I was the joker of the group when we smoked. I was always chatty and fun.

But recently when high I have only just felt like keeping to myself. I just mong out. This is just out of the blue happened to me?
    I don't smoke often so it's not tolerance. And its not Indica weed just playing with me.

Please I need your advice to be the stoner I was. It's getting me down :(

Thanks.

2. Your flushing a chemical from your brain that makes things more fun/euphoric when you smoke. The more and more you do it the less fun things seem to become, basically your becoming used to the weed. Id say try
    1. Smoke more
    2. Try new things while high
    3. Tbreak

Hope these help

3. Thanks dude, I'm up for trying some new things as tolerance isn't really an issue, and I will definitely be smoking more now anyway so good :)

Any more advice is welcome and appreciated.

4. Watch a funny movie or do something to put you in a good mood BEFORE you smoke

5. Could just be a phase mate

It happens. I'm sure you'll be back to your old stoner ways soon. If not a phase then everything I would say has been mentioned.

6. u might just need a t break.

but it could be what bud ur smoking. if u switched from sativas to indicas that might do it.

or u might be smoking too much at once

7. It happens to all of us, don't feel bad.
    Also get some Sativa dominant strains that might help.

8. Sativa makes you soar. Indica to the floor. smoke sativa more. relive the days of stoner lore.