Need sex advice/help please

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by x7lkx7, Feb 11, 2009.

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's funny. Do you really feel that way?

The above, however, is very true......

As is that.

2. Thank you Bubble. You are too kind.

3. Well for i suppose for those less experienced it would be a good thing. But I feel that if you were to break sex up into 3 parts, g-spot stimulation would be somewhere in the middle. I find that you can get to it directly with your member if you use the right angle. plus not all females like the finger thing that much.

Heh... you gotta make em want. The hungrier you are the better the food tastes when you get it.

4. The hunger most def helps... thats why forplay is so great...

less experienced? I dunno about that. I am just speaking as a girl who has a gspot....... its for the best that you play with it...somehow.

5. When I said less experienced I was speaking about the op. Communication never hurts though. So if you want me to tickle your g-spot then thats what you get.:)

6. lol....

versatility ftw!

7. If she's a virgin why are these sex novices posting for KY lube...
    she WILL create her own fluids if you have game and can stimulate her yourself.

As for you not being able to fit, I don't think you've ever finger'd her. In which case, before trying to insert your member loosen her up with a finger or two, then when you feel it's possible insert your member and proceed to give her a deflowering of a lifetime.

8. this is a comical fucking thread man.... just wow... we should open a "teach minors how to have unprotected sex properly" sub-forum

9. Well if what the op said is true they sound like they are going to try whether we "teach" or not. If we tell him no he'll just go elsewhere. Everything he needs is right at his fingertips.

10. #30 barfdog17, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    Well where to start...my ex wasn't a virgin when we first hooked up, she is however 17 and was the tightest girl I'd ever laid eyes on. 1 finger was tight and I'm sporting something over half a foot around. Up until I was 20, I thought that I was average, but apparently we're talking 99th percentile, go figure :rolleyes:. Did that mean it wasn't going to fit? Fuck no. I went down on her until she was whimpering and gasping then stood up and laid the tube steak out in front of her and asked if she wanted it and received the biggest smile and nod I've seen in a long while. It hurt a little at first for her but in her head she was saying to herself "suck it up, bitch", and a good time was had by all.

wrong

varying degrees of truth, every girl is different, my FB loses her mind when I just latch onto her clit and rub the gspot. Orgasms in under 5 minutes are the norm for this.

There ya go ;)

You said it, girl. :)

Oh by the way to GimmieMore, how's your girl been doing after the accident? It's been a good while since that happened, how's the physical therapy (if it was needed/still going on)?

11. unless a female makes it clear to me what she wants, I stand by what I said.;)

12. different strokes for different folks...literally :smoking:

I like to attack on all fronts though, straight up VJ-Day in this bitch :smoking:

13. A vagina is meant to push out a baby and you're saying your dick is too big.

You need to buy some lube and get the girl relaxed, take time for foreplay. Once she's relaxed, wet enough and what not, you'll be able to have sex with her. It has nothing to do with your dick, but maybe the lack of foreplay. You aren't taking the time to get her aroused. Remember wet = wants to have sex with you.

14. be very very very careful about saying that, because it is far from true for all circumstances

"a body of evidence involving rape has influenced her construction of separate systems. She has confronted clinical research reporting not only genital arousal but also the occasional occurrence of orgasm during sexual assault. And she has recalled her own experience as a therapist with victims who recounted these physical responses. She is familiar, as well, with the preliminary results of a laboratory study showing surges of vaginal blood flow as subjects listen to descriptions of rape scenes."

"As soon as I asked about rape fantasies, Chivers took my pen and wrote “semantics” in the margin of my notes before she said, “The word ‘rape' comes with gargantuan amounts of baggage.” She continued: “I walk a fine line, politically and personally, talking frankly about this subject. I would never, never want to deliver the message to anyone that they have the right to take away a woman's autonomy over her body. I hammer home with my students, ‘Arousal is not consent.' ”"

-New York Times 1/22/2009
    "What Do Women Want"

15. I was using that in this context. I am a woman and understand accomidating a large penis. She NEEDS to be lubbed up, if she isn't she's probably extremely nervous, tense, ect. and clenching her muscles which will make penetration extremely painful and prevent it from happening.

From what the OP said, in my acumen as a woman, I am saying that he isn't taking the time to arouse her. He said, I had her give me head, what about going down on her, ect.

Now, I also understand that lubrication happens when women don't want it to, or when they aren't aroused but that doesn't change the fact that without proper lubrication he's going to continue to have a problem.

16. ^mmk cool, I just wanted to clear up any possible confusion that there might have been, but you're def. on point

17. thanks for all the advice. I'm gonna go ahead and try some of those things out. Ill post in this weekend to let you guys know how it goes. And for the douche bag with the
    fuck off i didnt ask for shit, just for help. But ill keep you guys posted thanks again :)

18. Thank you.

It's a problem with technique, not size.

And Scruffy... don't ignore the g-spot!!

19. Now why would I do such a thing. My thing with all these spots are, why should I just simply play with them. I like to play with a females mind also. You can just give her everything. I have to make her crave. It just makes the sex as a whole better. Its not a matter of if I play with the g-spot it's just a matter of when I play with it.

20. that's why you play with it after her teeth start chattering from sucking on her clit :)