Need Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by kkauf, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Hey I live in NYC (queens to be specific) and was wonderin if there are any places/ppl to get seeds from around here. I dont want to take the chance of sendin seeds to my house and my parents gettin to them b4 i do.....Plz help
    The quality of the plant doesnt really matter i guess just need them quickly

2. well in the future at least, keep EVERY seed you come across no mater how beat up and shabby the bud it came from is. you're more likely than not to get something better than the bud a seed came from if you grow and cure properly.

having snoopy parents sucks. i know what that's like. oh man... it would have been terrible if i started toking BEFORE i graduated.

just ask your friends that you know smoke. there's a good chance one of them might have some schwag seeds lying around somewhere.

keep your eye open for cheap $5 baggies. where i came from, alot of that was actually mexican commercial brick and had awesome genetics once the plants weren't grown in dry dirt and left in piles to cure for months.