need seed buying help

Discussion in 'General' started by brian8472, Oct 27, 2006.

1. hey guys i got really bad back pain and its hard for me to think and do things when im sober :/ im on pill opiates but have always enjoyed opium smoke even way back 4-5 years ago when i first took a hit. i really need to know where i can find some opium seed pods from a reliable site. i know its frowned apon but really if you wanna know the truth weed can potentially hurt you badly too. if you smoke daily 4-6 or 10 or whatever times eveyday and cough alot it can stress your lungs and turn em hard :/ most people dont factor that. but i just wanted to compare the 2 from a logical point of veiw because weed does jack shit for pain killing for me the pills im on arnt even that good i cant do phy therapy because when i work out my muscles burn and ache like ive been hit with a baseball bat. lol but yea i needed to come here and atleast try to get some help if ya think im a lil whinny baby then dont bother posting i just am desprite for relief. ty

2. go to a chiropractor, thatll help alot more than opium will.

3. im sorry. you didnt read my post correctly and i am using the opium for pain relief while i exercise (whish is the only thing i can do to help this problem chiros dont fix you. if you have to go back to them over and over its like a scam. they do make you feel good tho because all our bones and muscles are a lil tense always and they can stretch you out and those cracks are wet muscle fibres rubbing against eachother wet elastics make the same sound when rubed.) like i said iknow what im doing and would apreciate diecttion and help

4. You make poor decisions, you have poor judgment, and poor grammar. The reason I didn't waste my time with this thread is because I hate people who try to subsitute a drug to live a happy lifestyle. You think opium is going to fix your back problems and everything is going to be good? Opium is one of the most addicting drugs out there and can lead to a life full of debt and pain. My dad has already went through two back surgeries because he has a bulging disk. I dont see him bitchin about getting better pain meds and hes in pain 24/7. So, NO, I dont think you should try growing opium. Stick to weed or get back surgery. End of story

5. fuck you you fucking faggot you have no idea what pain is THE DOCTOR WHO IS SMARTER AND BETTER THEN YOU HAS ME ON 5 MG OF MORPHINE YOU STUPID FUCK. i want somthing lighter but with pain killng atributtes oneday when your body fails you and you are in too much pain to think straight you will understand you YOU TOO will do opium, and ya thanks fuckface for your commentary on my grammer i am in constant pain and my hands are chaking from muscle spasm and tremors

6. now that ive calmed down a bit ill write somthing with more explanation. you are stupid mtot you are saying i want opium to cure my life your very very wrong and you make asumptions about everything i said without reading it. i want to buy opium seeds so i dont fucking have to pay for 100$ a bottle for morphine which by the way is WAYY more addictive them O your stupid and have no life experience and youll prolly defend to the death you do, but you dont understand what pain is you dont have to have cancer to be in pain i see alot of cancer patients at the oldfolks home i worked at they all smoked weed to help there mood but they were all on percacets and oyxcotton shit, and just so you know the most addictive drug in the world is meth then coke, because no animal likes to be high as you may beable to tell but any animal will do coke once exposed to it. your very very stupid mr moto

7. bump, still need to know where to get opium from seeds-direct is down so i cant use them and the city with all due respect and i know is against opium. please no more stupid ignorant comments unless you take the time to really read what ive had to say and not just asume im some sort of druggie. oh and by the way moto your dad may have been a soilder or a very tough man i would like to hear what the worst pain you have to go through was. and you are a fag and pussy cause no one will go to surgery and not want opiate drugs. opiates i say because there are so many synthetic and concentrated drugs (like the morphine im on right now) that to me opium is simple and easy to predict and manage. oh and ive smoke O for 4 years now and i only do it once every 4 days or so. its not addictive at all as long as you have good hash or whisky cause switching from one downer to the next in replacement of it is intelligent but your dad must have some issues and i am sorry hes an addict your like donald trumph, his brother died from alcohol and he looks down on all people who drink. people like you who quickly size up and judge others and pick apart what they write and how they right you must spend all day kissing ass to people so you can go read all your comments people leave you lol your prolly a narcsasist (sp? lol) but yes please anyone if you would like to help me out read the very first post this thread got swarmed fast by mean small minded readers :(

8. easy buddy, or you're going to get banned.

go to www.shroomery.org and find the sponsors forum. I'll try to find it and post it here before you're banned (likely) but if not go there. They have links to vendors that sell plenty of seeds, including opium poppy.

9. ah thanks a bunch man apreciate it too many people are judgemental and im not one to be walked all over when each minute im in a ton of pain i got codine 20% ty3 but its only so so i dont wanna take too much cause of the filler something called aceatophine(sp?) its a pain killer but will really make you sick if you take too much i still got mophine left but am rationing it out so i dont have to have a hard come down thanks again but wish i could give ya 3 or 4 k+ but i dont care if i get banned it was for me sticking up for myself in this desprite time when i dont want to be looked down apon. i can barly go pee sobre because of the pain and the muscle spams so i am proud i can get dressed and do a normal life routine even if it is somwhat limited.

10. Well, all I can say is that I sincerely hope that something happenens that will ease your pain - beit you growing some opium or a doctor curing you somehow.

You're in my prayers.