Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Second Opinion on This Bud....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KurplePush, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Okay so 3 days ago I went to get some shit from my guy I normally buy and it wasn't all that great, I was expecting some mild dank shit. I told him that I didn't wanna buy because of the quality, so I call this one kid I know who says his guy hooks him up really well often. My friend goes to meet him to pick it up, and then I come over to find this.

I smelled a lot different then normal, and was really fluffy almost, and light. I talk to the kid on the phone and he said he doesn't pick up mids, but looks like I got played by this fucker.

We Paid 50 for 3.5, but there was another small bud he threw in, thats not in the picture.

[​IMG]

2. it looks like it has not been cured, you should try curing it in a glass jar or so for a day or two..it looks alright but I definitely wouldn't pay $50 for that though

3. looks like airbud, but yeah man cure that shit it'll be a bit easier to smoke... bad part is looks like if you trim it the way it should be trimmed you'll have like 1 g less of tree to smoke....yeah i wouldn't buy this tree anymore if i were you and had a choice...

4. I got an 8th of some wet beasters for $25 that looked exactly like this man. Dry it up and cure it for a couple weeks and you should have some decent nug. If I were you, I wouldn't buy from this guy again... Sorry bro, you got played :(

5. cant really tell what the bud looks like since the grower clearly didnt even attempt to manicure it. probly tryin to add weight to the product by leaving a tremendous amount of trim leaves. i would clip those leaves off since they burn really harsh and maby cure it a bit like they said above,

6. Looks like we call around here " Hillbilly weed"

Nothing wrong with that, expect it's 3 grams for 50. Harsh fosure

But i would def not complain at 40 or less. I guess it all depends on how much the dude is paying.

-BH

7. definately not cured or trimmed right..

and thats a big ass stem you got PLAYED!

8. premature bullshit there isnt even a bud on there yet