Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need safe herb to smoke, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AMUDThEWaFfLe, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Hi, the topic pretty much states the question, but I need to clarify it a little bit.

SWIM just received an order of stuff that he prefers to use to get high. However, because it comes in very fine crystal form, SWIM needs a "delivery agent" to hold the crystals while he smokes them. SWIM used to smoke it smoke it off parsley, but just read that parsley contains high levels of oxalic acid, which can cause the formation of kidney stones. SWIM has smoked it off catnip before, and hasn't read anything to suggest that catnip is particularly dangerous to smoke (e.g. it doesn't cause kidney stones to form lol), but would prefer to smoke something rather light and not bad-tasting. Essentially, SWIM needs a placebo plant. Something to smoke that does relatively nothing.

And yes, SWIM knows that smoking anything is bad for him, but he would like to find something relatively inexpensive and relatively "safe". And what SWIM is using is legal so no problems okie dokie.

2. Green tea leaves or chamomille leaves :)

just bust open a green tea-bag and there you go :)

3. Yeah SWIM is leaning towards the green tea but read somewhere that mixing with other stuff can be dangerous... but that can really be said about anything. Plus upon further reading, many people seem to mix these two without negative result and I'm assuming if it was THAT dangerous, there'd be a lot more about that out there.

Thanks for the suggestions!

4. You don't have to do the SWIM thing here :p

I've smoked just straight green tea leaves because I was dry and it actually gave me calming effects as well haha but i'm sure you'd be fine mixing it with just that..

5. Hahaha yeah I guess the SWIM thing is a little silly. Especially since I technically don't have to worry about anything.

And sage is a nice suggestion... does it have a nice taste when it burns? The smoother the better! Maybe I should divide up the stuff and have a couple different flavors haha

6. You smoking JWH?

How you smoking it? Like a joint or bong or what?

7. I dunno what the fuck you're smoking but smoke it off some weed, I hear that shit is mighty safe.

8. #9 AMUDThEWaFfLe, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    yeah its jdub (as swim likes to call it). and swim is smoking it out of a bowl right now because the parsley mixture swim found in his car last night was much less concentrated. typically swim smokes it out of a one-hitter though because you need such a TINY amount for it to work (an active dose is only 3-5 mg).

but yeah swim only smokes it after its been laced onto something. swim would never smoke it in the form it comes in because its waaaay too easy to have too much, and swim did that once and ummm... it wasn't fun.

9. #10 AMUDThEWaFfLe, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    lmao swim had his roommate from last year do that (again, with a CAREFULLY measured dose). he wasn't even in this universe haha.

swim wouldnt advise messing with the stuff though unless you have the right chemistry background and proper mixing aparatus'. swim is fortunate enough to have an old friend who's about to get his phd in neuroscience and thats the only reason swim can do it safely.

10. Swim motha fucka swiiiiim

11. Yeah I've got a 0.001 scale on the way... hopefully I can do a decent job with that and some tweezers...