Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Pain Need Relief

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Christinegerminario11, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Any tips on what strains to try for nerve pain relief? currently diagnosed with occipital neuralgia and smoking marijuana with high thc increases the pain.

side note to all who say I am not smoking the good flower - I have been an avid smoker for 8 years. I am currently 5 months PP and my neuro believes I have contracted a bad virus. In turn, the virus is causing the nerves to over sensitize. Hoping once the virus settles down, the neuropathy calms as well. In desperate need of some relief here. I suffer in pain every single day for the past two months. I feel so hopeless.

2. You should consider some indica edibles to attempt a pain-free sleep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. In the forum list, go to medical marijuana and you will find some pertinent info in the CBD Oil thread.