Need relationship advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChiefTHC, Jan 24, 2014.

1. [quote name="MDCalypso" post="19409102" timestamp="1390741972"]She sounds lazy as hell, and who really wants to be tied down to someone who sits on their ass all the time. Move on man even if it hurts her feelingsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]That's what I'm sayin, someone who's lazy and unmotivated is a huge turn off to me

2. Break up with her. Plain and simple. Pretty much every girl is going to cry when you break up with them so just do it. She seems lazy and like she's holding out on you, and if you only see her a couple times a week and you work a lot, she could be cheating and using you for your money. But idk man good luckdOtDaG42

3. You already know what you gotta do man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Would be funny soon as your about to tell her she gets naked I'd bet you would stay around Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That happens because ur disappointed!U gotta talk to her about things u don't like or things that makes u feel uncomfortable. Communicate, because that's not a good thing^_^

Just tell her that you care about her as a person, but that you think it's better to part ways.
    She's going to want answers and explanations, try to make them as vague as possible, because she's going to beat herself up about it.
    I think clearly you're at different points in your lives and want different things, and although you care about her and her feelings, you can't sacrifice your needs to accommodate her.

7. [quote name="SassyMelassy" post="19442123" timestamp="1391191589"]Just tell her that you care about her as a person, but that you think it's better to part ways.She's going to want answers and explanations, try to make them as vague as possible, because she's going to beat herself up about it.I think clearly you're at different points in your lives and want different things, and although you care about her and her feelings, you can't sacrifice your needs to accommodate her.[/quote]Best answer so far in my opinion, so thank you