Need relationship advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChiefTHC, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Good morning everyone, So me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 months and I feel like I'm starting to lose interest. First it begins with A. We never have sex cause she says she's "not ready" even though she says she's not a virgin B. The feelings I had in the beginning are going away, I used to want to be with here everyday, now it's like once a week I'll see her if thatI'm starting to think I need to find a more mature woman, I feel like I'm dating a 16 year old high school girl. I work between 40-45 hours a week usually and her, well she doesn't have a job, doesn't go to school and seems to have no motivation to do anything. Regardless if I broke up with her I know I'd break her heart and she would be balling her eyes. But I simply think I can't deal with this anymore.I wanna try to be the nicest way possible if I break up with her, so what's your opinion on what you think I could/should do?

2. #2 Tree Of Life, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Maybe it has something to do with the sex? It's just sex man. If you like her hold onto her and when she's ready it'll happen.

3. Don't not end it coz it will upset you trust me that will bite you in the arse. You stay with her despite your unhappiness for her benefit and the relationship will continue to struggle, she will dump your arse then because its not working regardless of how you will take it guaranteed! Stay with her for her sake, you'll be the one paying the price manSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 ChiefTHC, Jan 24, 2014
    [quote name="urbal" post="19397683" timestamp="1390569273"]Don't not end it coz it will upset you trust me that will bite you in the arse. You stay with her despite your unhappiness for her benefit and the relationship will continue to struggle, she will dump your arse then because its not working regardless of how you will take it guaranteed! Stay with her for her sake, you'll be the one paying the price manSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]There's no way I want to wait with her and be with her even though my interest is going away. Basically it sounds like to me you want me to be fake and act like I care even though I really don't, I don't know.

5. nah man you misunderstand, i think i typed it wrong, im saying DO NOT stay with her to spare her feelings, coz it will end up you being fucked up, im saying get that shit done asap, no such thing as a smooth break up so just get it done as quickly as possible, also im my own experience trying to be a good person and do things the right way usually ends up with me getting fucked over (cynical i know)but fuck that shit manm look after number 1

6. i can see why you read my post the way you did lol made very little sense

7. if youre not happy, break up with her.

life is too short.

8. #8 ChiefTHC, Jan 24, 2014
    [quote name="urbal" post="19397795" timestamp="1390572260"]i can see why you read my post the way you did lol made very little sense[/quote] exactly haha the double negative was a curve ball to me hahaha

9. ha sorry man quite stoned, but yeah on topic sounds like your mind is made up anyway, cut her loose id say and tear away working and smoking til you find someone who ya feel isnt a major BALL ACHE

10. Sounds like your both already starting to go your own ways by spending less and less time together. Have a honest heart to heart with her and see if your feelings are mutual to each other. Best wishes, how ever it turns out will be how it's suppose to turn out. Nothing happens without a reason.

11. [quote name="Ingjr" post="19397921" timestamp="1390574878"]Sounds like your both already starting to go your own ways by spending less and less time together. Have a honest heart to heart with her and see if your feelings are mutual to each other. Best wishes, how ever it turns out will be how it's suppose to turn out. Nothing happens without a reason.[/quote]According to her she doesn't want to break up whatsoever, it's like she's nothing without me. She even said she could see herself marrying me so I don't think she's going her own way. Anyways we're both 19 and I'm nowhere close to thinking about marrying her. Told her I wanted my hoodie back that she's had for so long just laying on her bedroom floor and she automatically assumed we're breaking up. This bitch is crazy

12. You've been in a relationship for 6 months and you haven't had sex?? Dude red flags should've been going off in your head for months now. Let her know she's going to have to ante up or bounce. But be prepared to take an L on this though. Gl bro.

Dump her. Shes gonna cry when you go getting pussy somewhere else anyway. Might as well be a man about it!

That definitely ain't you in the avatar is it? Cause you'd be the first brother I ever met that stuck around a crazy bitch for no pussy, spending all YOUR money and taking your shit without returning it.

Where the fuck da BROTHERS at? This man needs an intervention before he turns pale and starts voting Republican!

15.  HAHAHAHAHAH dude I think thats wiz khalifa in his avatar, you killed me tho

16. Your a better man than I am lol. I wouldnt of stuck around with her 6 months of no sex. Im getting pretty frustrated of bein with my girl 1 month and she wont put out lol, and we have dated before for a couple monthsSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. the sooner you break up with her the sooner she can have whatever breakdown might ensue then eventually get over it.
    kind of surprised she said she could picture herself marrying you but hasn't had sex with you?

18. Abort mission, I repeat, abort mission.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. haha damn, well you can't stay in a relationship because it'll break the other person's heart.  gotta do it for you mane

20. She sounds lazy as hell, and who really wants to be tied down to someone who sits on their ass all the time. Move on man even if it hurts her feelingsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum