Need relationship advice. Dealing with a mean controlling woman

Discussion in 'General' started by trueweedsmoker, Jul 24, 2021.

1. I have a girlfriend that I have been fooling around with on and off since the age of 15. We finally reconnected 8 years ago and she moved in after a few months.
    We fall out alot cause I don't trust her and she does funny things. After 7 years we fell out and she moved with her mother. She had already gotten mean and want no sex. Yelling at me , sleeping at the other end of the bed, getting agrivated when I touch her while we sleep.
    She kept staying over every weekend but goes back to her mother's every week for work to take a work van. She won't let me take her to work.eveytime I ask the simplest of questions she snaps telling me to stop asking her questions, but gets jealous and ask me a few questions a month.
    Now my sister died she came to move back in, took off work 2 weeks of work for my sister death. I buy her things but she never left until she got her job 8 months ago out of 8 years. She's ran alot in the past but not like this. She's always right, and watch all her shows on tv.
    She does things for me but now her daughter missing and I can't use her phone and blocked from her Facebook. But when she's here she's with me all of the time..what's going on.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I’d tell er to take all er baggage to er ma’s who needs that shit find a healthy woman that loves n trust ya

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Stop fucking with. Her

unhealthy relationship-

• Like Like x 2
  4. That's what I'm thinking.. like she doesn't respect me. But moved back in with out my permission

• Like Like x 1
  5. You sound abused, call the cops on her if she doesn't get out voluntarily.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sounds toxic and one sided, despite that there seems to be a lot of info missing here
    This right there says it all.
    If youre both not on the same page about how you all feel, wanting to make it work on both sides no matter what it takes and theres shady shit going on and youve done all you can....id say its probably best to move on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You've been with her way too long, it's time to trade up for a newer model, homie!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. You allowed it.

j

• Like Like x 2
  9. Your "Man Card" has been officially revoked.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You spend way too much time together as such it kills relationships more so when you really are not compatible
    You are too blame ...only you
    get a life then start getting phone numbers

11. jeffersong is this your alt account

12. Ditch the bitch plain and simple.