Need recommend for LED light 600w

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Maya.blue, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Hello all
    My tent size is
    120*60 cm
    4X2 ft
    Now im on week 10 flowering 2 plants
    Now i have 4 Samsung quantum board each one 120w (total 480w) 3000K+660mn
    I want to change this 4 boards to 1 600w board it's more comfortable and less boards inside the tent.
    The reason i like Samsung Q.B it's because the results you getting from this boards 200luman per watt.
    Also the heat, i have 4 boards and the heat is really ok for 4 boards i want to keep it like that.

What you can recommend me that will do a good job with a good price (not something bad or cheap because of the price)
    Of course i order from ebay or AliExpress so i will be happy for good recommend about seller or store
    Thanks so much

2. Just turn your boards down. You are running way to much wattage in a 2x4. 300 watts is plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Why do U want to spend $ replacing basically top of the line leds?! Spend 50$ or less. Get u some some L shape aluminum frame and build u a 4x2 frame for the QBs

• Like Like x 2
  4. I had just 2 Q.B 120 + 120 and it was weak so i order 2 more.
    You recommend to order just 1?
    360w?

What the you mean about the Fram?

5. I see what’s wrong. You’re not calculating correct wattage.

A qb120 is only 65 watts at full power depending on what driver your using.

I would run 8 in a 2x4 and dim them down near 300 total watts. Or run 4 at full power, but it will be lacking some at around 260 watts total.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've run a 4x2 tent with 4 120s@240w, 6 120s@360w, and 2 280s @300w. I prefer the 4 120s on a dimmer but usually run them on high while flowering.

Indoor organic

7. U build a frame to hold ur QBs. That way they are all “one light” and move up and down as so

8. Id personally do the 8 x120s. That’ll get u Superb light coverage

• Like Like x 1
  9. So 4x120 is it.good as I said before?

10. 8 run dimmed would be better. 4 is a little underpowered and lacks the spread for complete coverage

11. So why we not back to the first question.
    1 led board of 600w instead all this Q.Bs

12. Buy another 4 pack of the 120s or 132s. Go buy L shaped aluminum framing, nuts bolts etc etc and builD u a custom frame to hold ur QBs, drivers, displays etc etc. it’s cost less and give u better coverage. if ur going to run two different setups then might not be bad idea to buy a fixture and use ur 4 in a separate area

13. I truly cannot afford 8 board's in my tent.
    Im sure it will make an amazing results but to buy another 6 is so expensive.
    Each board cost me 113$ so i allready have 2 boards another 6 is almost 700$ just 2 plants inside...
    I can afford more 2 boards for sure.
    I think about getting more 2 now we are on 8 total haha

14. You must have different boards then. Do you have pics? Qb120’s are usually sold in 4 packs for $99

15. I can get a 600w hps digital ballast with hood, bulb, yo-yos, and timer for $150... I truly don't understand the fascination with LEDs.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

16. Cheaper, better yield, better quality buds, better efficiency, less heat. Tons of reasons

And I LOVED my HPS.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 4 pack 99$?! We got some miss understanding here

Attached Files:

18. Those are 288s. But a 4 pack of the 132s and build a frame to house them all. If u have 4 of those 288s that’s enough for a 4x2. U could add more and run the all at lower watts

19. That's what i have

Attached Files: