Need reccomendations for strong strains

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NWestblessed, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Has anyone grew a strain that signifigantly needed little attention, grew strong and healthy and mold/disease resistant and produce massively? This would be my ideal strain.

2. This is everybodys ideal strain

3. They are out there though

4. Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage. [stoned]

NWestblessed, make a friend with some one like mrwavyphil here. You might just end up growing the dankidest dank that coming to the forum to ask about it sounds funny.

5. What kind of strain are you looking for ... indica, sativa, dominant hybrids, equal hybrids .....

When you say that you want to give it "little attention" and you needs it to be mold-resistant ... im guessing your growing outdoors.

I've never grown outdoors, but I average about 4 ounces per plant. Kali Mist was an awesome pure sativa that ROCKED my dome, 165 grams off that one. Also grew some Cheese from Dinafem and that had my couch locked all 'to fuck.

This will be my first outdoor season legally, so I'll be giving it a try. I have 10 Early Skunk from Sensi Seeds a few weks old right now, I'll be putting them outdoors pretty soon. If you weren't aware, Sensi Seeds is the best of the best when it comes to breeders. Their genetics are amazing.

I'm condifent these are going to be some bigass juicy mammoths by the time they are done

EARLY SKUNK: (Description from Breeder)

"For excellent results and reliable performance, Early Skunk could qualify as the best all-round strain in the Sensi Seed Bank Outdoor collection. Now available as a feminized variety, growers no longer even need to eliminate males at the start of the flowering period. Just like the original, feminized Early Skunk seeds produce tough, fast and amazingly vibrant plants that produce lush, heavy harvests of dank, frosted bud in virtually any climate.

Feminized Early Skunk seeds bring together the bulk and vigour of Skunk #1 and the outdoor hardiness of Early Pearl in a turbo-charged, all-female cannabis hybrid that can grow happily in the garden, on the balcony or in any outdoor location with access to direct sunlight.

Until quite recently, outdoor growers with short summers were unable to grow Skunks and other powerful cannabis hybrids to their full potential. To avoid poor weather at the end of outdoor season - which could cause fungus problems in extra-dense Skunk buds growers in cool climates, were usually, forced to harvest their most exotic plants before flowering reached its peak.

Early Skunk was created to address this problem, and has been providing northern growers with the perfect solution to their dilemma ever since. The influence of the Early Pearl parent allows Early Skunk to finish weeks earlier than Skunk#1 and greatly increases the strain's resistance to mould and fungus.

Indica features dominate the growth pattern, giving a solid, resin-encrusted flower formation and massive yields. Early Skunk's Sativa side causes some extra 'run' in her thick arms of bud, and is strongly evident when sampled - imparting a smooth, buoyant high which blends with and lifts the warm, powerful Skunk stone, carrying it to new and interesting places.

Flowering: October
    Height: 200-300 cm
    Yield: up to 500 gr"

6. Barney's LSD is pretty damn strong. A very unique smoke. Take a couple of tokes and you get a good strong but clear buzz. If you decide to smoke a shit load, it will damn near turn the light out for ya. I wasnt impressed with yield at 1.5 oz per plant, but its some of the best smoke I have ever tried.

7. i just grew some chemdog d. was a very easy going plant. ate ferts like nothing. when other plant was having problems with heat, nutes, watering this plant grew strong. big fat budz too. and my god. the smoke is epic. only thing is there are alot of fakes of this strain.
    [​IMG]

8. #8 trazyfilth, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    White Rhino
    White Rhino Marijuana Description

A spinoff of the world-famous White Widow cannabis strain, White Rhino is a dominantly Indica hybridized marijuana strain. It has been created by blending some of the finest characteristics from Brazilian, Indian and Afghanistani strains. It is a cross between White Widow and an unknown strain from North America. White Rhino medicinal cannabis, like White Widow weed, is loaded with mind-loving crystalline THC resin glands. They grow so strongly that they cover the entire plant, even the stock and stems. Now remember, White Rhino is Indica-dominant, so beware of its powerful body buzz couch-lock potential!

When you smoke White Rhino pot for the first time, you need to remember that its strong, yet sweet smell can be quite deceiving. Toke this medicinal cannabis with caution! Give the medicine a few minutes for the cannabinoids to take effect before toking further. Make sure that you toke it easy until you are able to predict the degree of stoniness that you will achieve. Its dense smoke is full and sweet tasting. Watch for its unpredicted inter-lung expansion.

Outside growers of White Rhino marijuana will find that it takes 9 months before harvest is recommended. There will be 8 to 9 weeks required for flowering. And as always, growing your own White Rhino medicinal cannabis at home, indoors, really speeds up the process. The plants will grow short and robust, bursting with tight, dense buds guaranteed to please. It performs very well in a variety of climatic conditions and is a great choice for first time growers to experiment with.

White Rhino weed is loved across the world by millions because it generates loads of THC and produces amazingly heady buzzes that make your ailments fade away. Enjoy toking up some White Rhino cannabis today!

Classification: 90/10 Indica/Sativa Hybrid
    Optimal environment for growing: Indoors and Out, Hydro and Soil
    Known for loads of THC.
    High Yielding
    THC Range: 20% and Higher
    Gardening Skills Required: Moderate
    Medicinal Usages: Migraine, Headache, Nausea, Chronic Pain and Many More

[​IMG]

9. thank all of you for your reccomendations im going to be doing indoors mainly but ill probably start an outdoor this march if ican so i can grow some real mammoths. early skunk, kali mist and chemdog d to my list :D

10. oh and white rhino also this strain is known to be very very physically medicinal

11. also to maine chronic Ive always been a sativa guy i feel they give the most unique highs but ive heard they take more skills then indica so im really just looking for what the original post is asking for, sativa, indica, hybrid or equal dominant hybrid

12. Sativa isnt per-say harder to manage ... they just take a lot longer.

Example: Cheese was done after 8 weeks, Kali was done was 14. Took literally lmost twice as long to flower.

Worth it though, the soaring high I got from that kali mist was out of this world

13. Okay so I've finally (really this time) made a true final decision on the strain I'm going to do the first time out. And the winner goes to... Early Skunk from sensi seeds. The ONLY thing that is a contingency with this strain is it is decribed as an outdoor strain but im gonner do her indoor. Only other strain that I'm even considering to do also the first time is super skunk but probably not too much more money to spend that could go to growing supplies plus I'll probably be planting some bagseed and acquired clones for my other five. But there you have it. I hope to post a smoke report, grow report and bud shots of organic indoor early skunk Oregon style as soon as possible