need quick help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tokebutnochoke, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Right now i have 2 cfls on 1 plant and i want to get s small hps lamp i want to kno whats the lowest wattage i can get to grow 1 plant since i only like to grow one at a time

2. You want to try to shoot for around 100 watts per plant, but of course more is always better. Just make sure you can vent the heat.

3. Asking whats the lowest watt you want is like asking what's the littlest yield you want....you might as well get a 400 and get some pot out of her.

4. I started out with a 150 watt hps and i couldn't have been happier. It's low watt, so you only want 1 or 2 plants, but it lets you give all your attention to that plant, which is a good thing when you're starting out IMO. the 150 isn't bad, not a lot of heat, only costs like $70, and when you know what you're doing you can pull 4-5 oz from 1 or 2 plants.

5. Thx jackherer i only like to grow 1-2 bcuz of space and also the time i have for it so it makes it easier for me i dnt care that much about the yield at the moment im jus observing growth development n trying to understand how it grows i believe in self teaching but i also take all advice incase of any situation i come across....i was told that a 100watt hps would also b good

6. When I was growing indoor I used 400W mh/hps at 5 White Widows plants.They went realy good in veg 8 gallon pots.Is abaout square meter mostly not plant.400 or 600 for square meter u will get very nice yeld,since u are growing only 1 plant u can go less 250-300W not shure what are available.