Need quick feedback, please!!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by demon666, Sep 23, 2003.

1. I am harvesting tomorrow and I need to know a good way to dry it out without the smell going everywhere. i live in an apartment and i grew outdoors and now i need a way to do a stealth dry. The cure isnt going to be any problem. i just need a way to dry without a pungent smell becuase my landlord is an asshole. Thanks. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. PEACE

2. HIGH All, no doubt too late!!!! Me I would have thrown the Buds into a paper bag with paper towels layering the Buds.
    Buds, paper towel, Buds, paper towel and so on. Smell well....just hope it's not bad.

3. Shopping list
    1. Dayton 105 cfm computer fan $35.00
    2. Quart of ONA liquid concentrate $15.00
    3. Pack of polymer water crystals $10.00
    4. 5 gallon bucket $3.00
    5. 5 gallon bucket lid $1.50

Cut out your hole in the lid of the bucket for the fan to mount to.

Mount the fan to the bucket lid.

After mounting your fan, take your bucket & drill some intake holes. The other post I referenced showed 1/4 inch holes drilled, but seeing how there should be more intake then exhaust, yse a inch boring bit to make holes. Drill about 20 of them.
    Put 9 cups of water in the bucket & add 1 cup of ONA concentrate. Add about 1/4 cup of polymer crystals & make sure all the water is absorbed. Put the lid on, plug the fan in, & in about 5 minutes your house will smell like fresh laundry. Props go out to Ono for bringing this idea to my attention. For all naysayers or people who have a problem w/ odors, give this a try. You will not be disappointed. Peace.

Theres a method a friend gave me. I never got a chance to try it out, but I know it works. If you try it out, let me know how it goes!:)

Grasscity Deals Near You