Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need quick answer, please!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaundelamar, Mar 15, 2009.

1. I have a drug test in 2 days and I am probably going to fail, but I am going to get some Azo Standard Pills, just for the hell of it.

I am about to leave to the store in a minute...Should I get the Azo Standard Regular or Azo Standard Maximuim Strength?

2. wouldnt it be better to just get the maximum.

3. Thats why I was asking you guy's :p

4. Get the maximum man, either way i think you will still fail. Good luck.

5. get niacin and cranberry pills too! the nicacin turns fat soluable things (thc) into water soluable, so youll pee it out really quick. cranberry pills help clean your urinary tract. take the niacin at night before you go to sleep and like 4 times the recommended dose. you'll sleep through the itchy skin and shit. niacin got thc out of my system in 3 days, so good luck and drink lots!

6. Thanks, it's worth a try tho, lol.