need quick advice/help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JetLifeStoney, Oct 17, 2013.

1. I go to a pretty big school about 2 hours away from home. over the summer before I moved away, I met this cool chick who's easy to talk to, out going, and she's fine as fuck. we hooked up over the summer and I thought it would just be a summer thing, but here I am still talking to her months later. she even came to visit me once. to be honest, I enjoy her company and all, but I'm far more interested in the ass.

all of a sudden she sends me this :
    IMG_20131017_121811.jpg

fuckkk I knew it was bound to happen eventually. I'm not looking for a relationship with this chick, but I cant lie, I'd definitely be jealous if she hooked up with another guy. idk how to reply to this. is this her way of telling me we should date or stop wasting each others time? any advice? I don't wanna lose her conpletely but Idon't wanna make her my girlfriend. we can't have everything we want, I know that much

2. this was her way of pushing the ball into your court now.. she put herself out there and let you know how she felt in order to get a reaction from you and move your relationship (the relation between you two, romantic or not) forward. 

let her know how you actually feel. you live two hours away and go to a large college. there are thousands of other girls around campus you can chose from, but you still would be jealous if she got with another guy... that means something right? 

it's a give and take world and now is a prime example

3. if she had the courage to text that then be honest with her. It's probably been bugging her for a while. don't sugarcoat anything

4. Long distance relationships are pretty awesome..
    U dont see each other much, but when you do- all u do is fuck :)

5. thanks for the feedback man. plenty of chicks here, and I can't lie, I've hooked up a few times. the day after she visited I had another girl in my bed. I see what my problem is. seems like I want her all to myself, but I don't want to be exclusively hers. it doesn't work that way , and I understand that.

lets say she meets another guy and gets a boyfriend. our current relationship would never be the same. I would hate to lose her completely, but dating her is almost a non-possibility

6. http://youtu.be/np0solnL1XY

7. That's awesome that you realize you can't just sleep around and then get jealous if she does the same. Much respect. I would say, do everything you can to keep her as a friend if you don't want a relationship. It can hurt at first when she tells you about the new guy she is involved with, but it fades unless you are one of the overly romantic types. It's actually very cool, in my life, to have friends you messed around with but then went your seperate ways in terms of intimate relationships. I love being able to chill out platonicly with a girl and joke around asking her how this new dude's thrusting technique is working out for her. Or just make a joke about how this new dude will never be able to munch on those titties like I did. It's all in good fun and people will talk trash about being in the friendzone but I am so pro friend zone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've learned that if you ever get jealous or upset when you see a girl with another dude. You like her