Need Quality Seeds (East Coast)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ShiestBubz413, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Best seed bank that delivers successful to Massachusetts / New England area...
    I was told Gorilla and Oregon banks...
    Didn't have a good experience with attitude few years back....
    Any suggestions on quality seed banks on this side of town ????
    CHEERS

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The Vault is good, I've ordered from attitude about 4 times never had any issues back when I lived on the east coast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Southern Oregon Seeds isn't bad delivery wise, but pricing sucks! Most stuff is 2 X more money than I can get from somewhere like the The Vault, or Bonza Seeds. I have ordered pretty much from everywhere, and lately The Vault, or Bonza Seeds ship the fastest. I have them send to different places in VT, NH, ME, MA, and RI and it never takes more than 7 mailing days to get stuff from either of them if the seeds are in stock. And I have spent a bunch at both of them and have never had any go missing! As a side note... ICS New York isn't hard to get seeds through. I mean I am sure they know what they are most of the time, but they don't usually mess with them, just keep your orders small, no more than 15 - 20 at a time, but places like ICS Chicago, they will flag everything that even looks like it could be pot seeds. I recommend using stealth shipping if you live in any of the following states, OH, IN, IL, WI, MN, MI...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Great Lakes Genetics
    SVOC
    Green Line Organics Seeds
    James Bean Co
    Substrate Genetics
    BeanBid
    No green tape. These are all US based and will ship to all states and some countries.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thnks for the suggestions and feed back guys....
    Yeah.. I did stealth shipping my last few orders.... Came wrapped in a t-shirt...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha I've got a mug, a shirt and a wallet so far from attitude. What are you planning on running? Any thoughts strain wise what your looking to get?

7. Thinking Bout SourDiesel and Cookies...
    Heard some good things about LowRyder and short growing times. .. Really want some strong Autos...
    Still reaching tho... Gonna order up next week...
    Just started a new mother tent... I'm starting to build it up now...

8. I ran a few autos, one actually being Lowryder Genetics EasyRyder and I did Delicious seeds La Diva, both were bomb but don't really yield much more than an ounce per plant. They were great though stayed about 1.5ft and we're done from seed in about 10 weeks. No loss of potency and very flavorful.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oregon Green seed is good for US orders, there genetics are good as well. Gorilla i use for those strains i cant find on OGS, takes a lot longer for delivery for obvious reasons but havent had a bad experience yet. Careful with these lil known seed banks as most are scams, do ur research thats all.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. And im located in CT if that means anything to u

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Great Lakes Genetics has autos
    Browse Listings in AUTO FLOWERING SEEDS / Great Lakes Genetics

12. Thnks... looking at a few sites now....

13. Check out my next grow I got mines from Herbie's all purple great price low shipping cost

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1