Need ppl opinion on this picture of white widdow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HyDrOpOnIcS, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Ok thought i would just update you all on how things are going, 1 week into flower and everything seems to be going according to plan, reduced the humidity levels to between 40 n 50 & can already see the out lines of stars, which is unusual at this stage, normaly takes about 2 weeks, but all in all looks great.

The food is now on 18 & i have added a green mist solution which so i have been told does the root systems and leafage of the plant wonders, keeping the actual veg of the plant nice and healthy while it concentrates on fruiting.

Another solution is vitamax, but can work out a lil pricey.

Anyways, here ya goes, please feel free to comment, first pic below:.

Attached Files:

2. Pic of other sodium lit room:

Attached Files:

3. Sorry about the lettering, while reducing the image decided to have a play about with adobe photoshop..lol.

Anyways heres the last pic, will update the clones which were taken from these within the next few days, or make a complete new posting section for the new grow, who knows?.

Attached Files:

4. Thumbs up!
    Makes me want to snugggle in among them and just breath deep!
    Good going, grobro, earth girl is proud, and a little envious, of you.
    Cheers! Ole'! Bravo! Huzzah! Yeaaaaaah! Kudus! ad infinitum...eg

5. I wanna be like you when I grow up...ya...peace

6. Ok folks just a quick update on how the mother turned out, cropped it today so not sure what kinda yield it has given, had to take it down one week and two days early so i could use the room and the light for some more cuttings & a brand new mother which is ready to give off some.

Anyways here is just a quick hand full of bud which is from the mother, just to give you an idea of how it turned out.

I will also post the latest photos of how the main grow is going in the next few days, they are three weeks into flower now and the buds are forming faster than i have ever seen before & looking A1 for health in every way.

Mother Buds

Attached Files:

7. wow....talk about a nice quantity of bud. I think that should do ya for a day or so?!?! right?? hahaha

looks good man!! keep up the good work!! and also, keep us posted!!

8. Man that looks so nice,good grow!

9. Wow you have so much chronic I could just smoke oh narm fmau YUM...wow, I can't wait to see the massive harvests you get.

10. you need to start posting up in the advanced growers forum. You are going to scare off all the newbies in this forum with your expert grow.

11. You can feel pride, for sure, I'm proud of you getting along so well. How many crops does this make in your present set up? And this is a revegged mom of the cuttings which are now 3 weeks into flower?
    So far, so good! I gotta go back for a second look...C U, eg

12. My son-in-law gave me one for Mothers' Day. Much smaller, of course, but it is the thought that counts!
    I wish you could have bottled the aroma when you clipped and trimmed. Say, can I uh, like, borrow those sissors? lol
    I had a friend once who sent me some sissorhash. Wow!
    See, I don't clip my buds. I dry the branches intact, even the big fans stay on. As they hang upside down, the large foliage just naturally forms a loose shield around the buds.The smaller fans make a slightly tighter wrap, while the tips of the little bud-leaves lay right against the trich covered calyxes. This is important in the desert, because the natural heat and bone-dry air make it hard to get a mellow cure. They also help to discourage molds, so I'm not complaining.
    Anyway, I smoke various ratios of the whole plant, depending on my need. I rarely want chronic, because I can be a zombie just by stopping my other meds. lol
    Keep on Keepin on, grobro, eg