need pill id

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokamano8o, Jan 18, 2007.

1. First of all, what is Fluoxetine?

One pill is light blue, circular. it has a weird looking G on it and has the numbers 3727 (the 3 might be an 8, its a little worn) The back is blank and has a line going through it.

The next one is peach or pink one side is blank, and the other side has a Z on top a line going through the middle, with the numbers 2083 on the bottom.

The next one is really small, white, one side is blank and the other side has the letters GG on the top and a 4 on the bottom.

The last one is a bigger white circlular one with one side blank and the top has the letters GG, a line going through the middle and the numbers 771 on the bottom.

Thanks man.

2. None of those pills are recreational, if you are stealing them from someone put them back, they need them.

Whoever it is has diabetes and you shouldnt be messing with their medicine.

Atleast you posted them first before just taking them, I'm glad to see you being smart about it

3. THOSE ARE ALL OXYCONTIN, TAKE THEM DUDE

jk, listen to what greenlantern said

4. i don't steal them from anyone this kid gives them to me and he wants to i don't even ask him so don't assume im stealing anythin

5. Well, just a thought here, but maybe you should think about asking your friend why he's just passing out diabetes medication...

6. Well, you are right. I shouldn't of just assumed you were stealing them. My bad

Doesn't sound like a too good of a friend though, imo. Considering he's handing you pills he knows nothing about, and if he does its even worse.