Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need paintball team name relating to weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anthraxv23, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Creating a paintball team need names like kush or haze. there taken but something cool that gos with rasta colors

2. cannapaint , smokedout , the reeferees

3. Not gonna lie, you're gonna look like the biggest douchebags with rasta colored uniforms and weed leaves on them.

4. Afterburners :smoking:

:cool:.

5. Need no paintball team.....need life...

6. Paintball and weed is the definition to life

7. The super blazing kush dawgzz...

8. what? paintball is fun as shit, I used to play competitively on a team, so I am offended.

:cool:.

9. Paintmunchers?

10. Sounds just like when people make gamertags and put 420 all over them. It just makes you look pretentious.

11. 420bluntZku$hmasterz

12. That's not what i was talking about :p Naming a paintball team after weed is just kinda pointless, unless you shoot rasta clored bullets, Yeh get some rasta ammo.:cool:

13. The Canny Commandos? Canny short for cannabis, also means smart.

14. Cannaboys

EDIT
    Just realised that name sounds gay...

15. wow are you kididn me? you're going to look like the biggest douchebags

16. Jamaican Hopscotch Mafia, Baby-Faced Assassins

17. The Higher Society

18. Obviously, One Hitters.