Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need opinions...will I pass drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kycopro, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Hi! so I'm an NCAA Div. II athlete and I get drug tested (observed urine test) in around 27 days (I am not sure the exact date, but I go back to school in 27 days, and my coach said the test would be in January after we get back.)
    \nI was recently clean for probably around 5 1/2 months (around 18-19 weeks) prior to this month. Now that I am on Christmas Break and away from school, I have let myself smoke for a month before going back to school.
    \nRecently, I have smoked probably every day for about 5 weeks. Some days I smoked multiple times, like 1 or 2 joints but this wasn't every day. Sometimes on the weekends I would smoke like 2-3 bong bowls shared among 3 people. Also, I took tiny dabs about once a week during these 4-5 weeks. 
    \nI am 5'6, weigh 156 lbs and I am a girl. I am pretty muscular, the only place that I really have fat is my love handles and a little bit on my stomach. I could lose a few pounds, but I would say I am an average weight for my body type. I take 4 different multivitamins, as well as a 10,000mcg pill of Biotin every day.
    \nI lift weights 3 times a week, and I run 2 miles 3 times a week. The other days I run about 1 mile per day. 
    I also go to hot yoga about 3-4 times per week. Hot yoga is where they heat up the room to about 85 degrees and then you sweat and do yoga--the sweating is what I'm getting at here--I sweat A LOT during it.
    \nDo you think I will be clean in 27 days? I would like as much information you can give me as possible.
    \nThanks!

2. Yes, just drink lots of water and exercise at least every other day

3. Don't smoke and keep doing what you're doing and you'll be good.

4. I would be shocked if you didn't pass, homie.