need opinions on which bubbler to get!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iamgone, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Prices are kind of steep, I like the first one more out of the two.

I would check out etsy, you can get a nice heady bub or a custom heady for a better price. Just my .02 :)

2. i wouldnt touch a 300+ dollar bubbler with a ten foot pole, for that price you can get a very high end brand name tube, let alone a never before seen internet ordered bubbler.

Don't get me wrong, this site has some great instruments, but when it comes to the wicked expensive stuff i'd buy local if i was you...

3. i checked out etsy a litttle, but i was just wondering if its gunna be good quality? i just figure that the gc store would be better quality:confused: idk. ill look into it, thanks

im not getting a tube because i want something smaller, and i want something that good quality and really heady.

thanks, im just a bit skeptical about buying from etsy. i just feel like gc would be a safe bet and a ure thing where etsy i wouldnt really know if its good quality or hits nice.. idk

4. thanks for the help everybody. im not set on anything yet, still have a lot of research and thinkin to do haha

5. Check out etsy mate, those prices are sky high.. You could get a decent roor for that ticket.