Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need opinions on drug test!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brandonh36898, Aug 6, 2020.

1. ok i havent been a heavy smoker but I smoked maybe a couple hits a day for about 2 weeks. I havent smoked in about 12 days. I have been taking the in home test and im getting a line now but its not as dark as the top one. I have to take a escreen xcup 10 panel for a job tomorrow. I have quick fix urine at home but id rather not take that chance if I dont have to. You can clearly see both lines on the home drug test its just not as dark!! I have 2 bottles of detox at home also. Should I drink those detox and hope for the best or should I use the quick fix?

Your opinions would be much appreciated!!!

2. I’d use the Quick Fix

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah i keep telling myself that but I keep reading horror storys of it being a bad batch, or something and the person failing so im nervous about that lmao . I wouldn't sweat it but its like a $4 a hour raise if i get this job so I need to be sure to pass

4. Just make sure you check the date on the bottle and the batch.
    Main priority is keeping the Quick Fix in the correct temperature range. After that , you basically are in the clear. It can be sent to the lab and dissected for proteins, etc.; but the likelihood of that happening is probably low.
    That escreen cup doesn’t go to a lab for dissection though; it is read instantly under their patented machine. I’ve passed a few of these tests for DOT in the past with Quick Fix. :thumbsup:

5. I don't know what you should do, but want to wish you the best of luck!

6. I took another home test tonight the 2nd line is a little darker but still not as dark as the top line. So I've pretty much decided im going to use the quick fix, i checked the batch # it says its good through 2022 so im set,

Any pointers on using the quick fix? I should heat in microwave get it at 100 degrees and then put the heat pad in it and and just let it ride till i take the test? Should I try and make sure its 100 degrees when I pour into the cup? Or lower 98 or ? Well im gonna give it a try.
    Any pointers would be great!!

7. a faint line is still a line. two lines means you pass. doesn't matter if it's a dark line or a light one.

if you can take three tests and two lines show up on all three you are GOOD.
    even if it's light.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Brandonh36898, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    Yeah ive always been told that a any line is a negative faint or dark. I just am nervous about it.the qf is a guarantee . I have 2 bottle of the STUFF detox I was going to drink them here in a little bit and I got a 12 panel drug test a more expensive one im going to use it once i do the detox and see what it looks like. I guess I'll decide then. I got to be there by 3pm today really im still up in the air on what to do. I want to just pee but ill never forgive myself if I fail.

9. Ive used quick fix on 5 tests from probation to dwais to dwi passed em all no problems just check the date on bottle

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah i checked the batch number
    It says its good till 2022

11. Well!! I took the ar home test right before I left!! I had the qf at 100 degrees already and the test came back negative with strong lines all the way across. So I decided I was just going to go ahead and pee myself!! But it was a split specimen test it was supposed to be a escreen xcup but somehow somehow someone got there wires crossed.

Anyway i wont know till next week so keep yalls fingers crossed for mee
    !!!

• Like Like x 1