Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need opinions ASAP.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kamikazikillah, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Okay so i got a job interview tomarrow ive been told i will most likely be piss tested within the next week.

Ive been smoking everyday for about 2 years straight.

If i take it i will just use niacin, and lots of water, and b12 for color.

My question is should i stop smoking and just drink water they day before and the day of or should i start drinking water now?

Ive been told that water will not flush out thc just dillute it to undetectable levels. So i might as well keep smoking right? or am i wrong?

2. Look at it like this...The sooner you start to flush your system, the sooner you'll be clean, thus the sooner you can take the test, leading on to being able to smoke sooner.

3. Definitely stop smoking immediately. You've been smoking everyday for 2 years and your expecting to pass a DT within the next week? Even with the niacin I highly doubt you'll be able to pass. I'd look into buying a detox kit.

4. i would buy a detox kit but im am broke right now so idk. i literally dont even have enough money to drive there. i quit my job in hopes of getting one but i blew all my cash! so idk you really think i wont pass?

5. omg omgmog, im perfect for this!

couple years ago, on a sunday my mom said to my dad that i had to go to a physical on that tuesday. i heard him tell her that he wanted me drug tested. she thought i was smoking. haha, anyways, that monday, i spent like 67 hours researching and doing it.
    what i found was to drink as many bottles of water as yuou phyicall can, then to sweat it out go into your bathroom, turn the water on to completly boiling hot, and sit in the steam. you can even sit on the toilet and piss.
    repeat this til the end of the day.
    it worked for me and i still havnt gotten busted.

good luck

6. and you continue to keep smoking but still get tested weekly? If so i will defantely try this method. i kinda wanna stay away from niacin and shit.

7. and i first i am gunna try to get out of taking the test. usually if i call the place of employment and say okay so they told me i passed my drug test, they get all confused and stuff. last time they called it off because i told them i went to the wrong one and they told me i passed. They diddnt call you???? lol i cant believe it has worked 3 times now.

8. Im gonna laugh when it turns out to be a piss test for insurance reasons. Theyre gonna see youre b12 levels and either A. Tell you to go to the emergency room or B. Call a group of scientists to your house to find out why youre still alive.

9. You would have to be so fucking stupid to keep smoking...

YOu won't pass anyway, especially with the mentality you've got.

Don't exersise at ALL, it causes fat cells to release thc, and the metabolites then stay in your system for quite some time.

Drink all the water you can, all day, every day. And then drink some more.

don't use yoru first piss of the morning, and don't piss strait in the cup.

Good luck... but you need a lot more than that.

10. You would have to be so fucking stupid to keep smoking...

YOu won't pass anyway, especially with the mentality you've got.

Don't exersise at ALL, it causes fat cells to release thc, and the metabolites then stay in your system for quite some time.

Drink all the water you can, all day, every day. And then drink some more.

don't use yoru first piss of the morning, and don't piss strait in the cup.

Good luck... but you need a lot more than that.

11. I'm glad to see that nobody at all read my post.

12. your post? that was mine...

13. oooohp, nevermind, i get it... im high sorry :\. anyway, i dont know what detoxing means

14. i read it and actually tried to rep you for it but i guess i just gave you rep. lol

15. dude I went through this about a month ago.

Same situation but I'm really lean, but I just started drinking lots of water and it was still hot outside and I got up in my sweatpants and hoodie with some extra shirts on and ran 3 miles and then got on my bike and did another 3.

9 days later pissed clean.

16. goodness gracious why are you in seasoned tokers if you don't know what detoxing is? ALL stoners are persecuted/drug tested at some point. please educate yourself just in case it's ever necessary for you!

17. i havent read all the posts but i am in the army and get tested a good bit. all you got to do is basically stop eating regualar food. eat high protein foods. THC is stored in the fat cells and protien is not stored so you use the energy from that, i use tuna sandwichs no mayo. and get in sweet pants a a hoody and get on the treedmill and run every day a a good speed faster than a jog and run for ruffly hour or two aday. and in about 3-4 days youll be clean. oh and drink normal days water. sweeting it out is the best and healthest way. i never failed a piss test useing this method. :D

18. will this work if ive been smoking everyday for 2 years though?