Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need opinion of wise tokers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Striker, Jul 22, 2010.

1. I already read a lot on how to pass a Drug test, and the question doesn't pertain to that precisely. So I have a possible drug test either the day after tomorrow, or next week. I smoked about 16 hours ago last time, and been a heavy smoker for the past 5 months. I'm also a 5'8 male weighing 320 pounds with a slow metabolism. Currently using this detox 7 body cleanse regime, drinking lots of green tea and detox tea, cranberry juice, and water. My main question is if my drug test is only a day or two away, and i plan on using a detox drink (any good brand recommendations would be appreciated :D) and take some Azo the day before, would it matter at this point if I smoked or not tonight? Or would smoking now just decrease my chances of passing with the above mentioned results? I'm not sure if it's urine or saliva, it's for a security guard job.

Thanks in advance guys! :D

2. Don't fucking smoke this close to the test.

3. Word.

4. First of all, cleanse your system - the way this is done is to drink a very lot of fluids and urinate as frequently as you can. This will dilute the concentration of THC metabolyte in your urine. Start washing yourself out days before the test, that is preferable, although it is much more important to do it hours before the test.

Exercise. As we know, THC stores in fat cells - exercises are burning fat and THC byproducts are released into the blood and urine that goes out while you cleansing your system. But it is important to stop burning fat cells near test time (up to 48 hours before your drug test). On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter.

Eating foods rich in protein like red meat will slightly increase creatinine levels. Creatinine is a substance in urine, it level drops below normal when people dilute their urine. Labs test creatinine levels to ensure that the sample is valid and the subject didn't drink unusual amounts of water.

There is testing industry data that aspirin interferes with the chemicals in the test, so taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you.

If a urine sample looks clear, the lab will suspect that it's watered down. They can't report it as positive, but they may reject the sample and inform your employer that you tried to beat the test. To avoid this, color your sample yellow by taking vitamin B.

5. niacin will clear your system in a day but if you take to much it'll show up as a anphetomine but what your doing is about the best thing to do or just use someone elses piss you dont need much just put a little bit in a condom and put it in your waistband

6. Thanks for the advice guys! Alright i'll hold off on smoking till this DT is over. Does it matter much what type of detox drink i get for the day of the test? All it does is mask the fact that i've been diluting right?

7. no offense but lose some weight at least 100 pounds, just trying to help

8. Detox drinks differ on your weight, although if you follow the directions on my last post you will pass no matter what because it worked for me 6 times now.

9. Just don't smoke that is the worst thing you can do.

10. wait... i thought the thread was about his drug test, and not about his weight?

11. Yeah i know i need to lose weight, been a losing battle so far but i'm not giving up, passing this DT comes first. Thanks for the concern though.

Hehe thanks for sticking up for me :hello:

12. +Rep thanks so much :D

13. haha no problem!:smoking: