Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need of weed recipe, only access to microwave

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Well none of my at home dealers are picking up :mad:

Im gonna need some edibles for school when I go back on monday.... I cant use the Dorm Kitchen oven hahaha cause the brownies will reak and I can forsee some problems.

Ingredients are no Issue. But I will have no access to an Oven so It has to be something I can cook in a Microwave.

thoughts

2. #2 Larinus, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I heard you can make firecrackers in the microwave. Get 2 crackers, put peanut butter on them, and .5g-1g (depending on quality) of bud, put them together wrapped up (don't use foil, obviously), and put them in the microwave for like 30 seconds. I may be wrong on the 30 seconds though.

But honestly, microwaving weed is stupid. Put them in the oven at 325 for 20 minutes. They don't smell at all. Or better yet, leave them out for a day or two without heating them, and the THC will be absorbed into the peanut butter.

3. nooo!
    dont use microwave. they dont work and will just waiste your bud. im pretty shure the only way is to cook them in the oven or let them sit out wrapped for like 3-4 days

4. no, the microwave would definitely work. heat is heat.
    its just not the same experience ya know?

its like microwaving a steak.
    just isn't as good.

5. go to the nearest thirft store and pick up a crapy toaster oven.

6. Gotta agree on this. I have one in my room :D

7. im likin this idea

and also

who doesnt love toasters

8. Even if you microwave it, it'll still stink. When I nuke early buds to taste test, my house always stinks.. and I only do a couple.

9. Love my 'Oster'. :)