Need nutrient advice please

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Rch69, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Hello everybody, although I am a newbie on the forum, I’ve been growing in soil for some time now indoor and out with great success, but recently I’ve been thrown into something huge, and I am trying to absorb what I can to move on. Had a grower, he left abruptly, legal setup. 300 plants sitting in 6” Rockwool cubes on tables that have built in drains, built in watering system for all plants, 30 light Gavita room set at 1150w ea. My question is nutrients. Currently this is what his regimen shows (below). The “load” that shows is phosload, And that has not been used in last 6mos. My question is, what is on the list that I don’t need, I have to take over this task ASAP, and I think their are way too many nutes being used, $$ wasted. Can somebody PLEASE give me some direction. All 56 day strains, rooms set up perfectly, I do see some gnats, and there are a few plants that don’t look as big as others, possible root issues which I would like to start an H2O2 treatment too, was told weekends are a good time to do H2O2 flushes before starting new nute cycle. Thank you all so much in advance!!! And any questions please please ask me

F0D20567-E34A-42F2-9FC7-F5A092C991CF.jpeg

2. I’ve also been spraying with Greencure to get the PM under control, not heavy PM, but enough to worry. I also have CO2 set at 1200ppm lights on. Humidity 55, room temp 76 degrees

3. And I start 5th week tomorrow