Need new strain recommendation help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Archie oogllee, Jul 15, 2018.

1. I harvested 1 northern lights autoflower and got 2 more in flower, maybe 4 weeks to go. I've been smoking the nl, it's good, but I want a more narcotic stone. Something for evenings with no plans to go anywhere. I also want a heavy yielder. I'm going with photos this time to get more yield. I have to have an indica dominate strain due to height. I plan on ordering this evening so any help will be appreciated highly. I want strawberry banana but it's sold out. Gonna go with seed supreme, gorilla won't take credit cards now for some reason.

2. Msnl has one that is catching my eye, big blue cheese? Anyone ever tried this one?

3. I've removed it from my shopping cart on multiple occasions with regret lol. I've been curious about it for a while now. As well as their Euphoria, Afgoo, and Jack Herer.

You get 5x free Strawberry Cough seeds(regular),3x Pineapple Kush seeds(auto),and 2x Super Sweet tooth seeds(feminized) at the moment too for spending over $140. $77 is the minimum to get the 5x SC seeds which is pretty easy to do with the prices of their feminized seeds if you asked me. :laughing:

I say give it a shot. I hope it's killer, definitely an enticing cross for the inquiring. I might get my hands on it one day haha. Tell me how it goes if you pull the trigger on that particular strain, or any others if you go with MSNL. As I am interested in their other strains and how they perform. I've grown out a few of their strains so far and would like to see more success before I decide on using them again. Might swap up seed banks next time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ethos Genetics

I’m finishing the Rainmaker and they are heavy yielders and a pleasure to grow. SeedsHereNow also carries them

5. Has anyone ever ordered from seeds here now?

6. Yes. Fast and discreet delivery. A little pricey but they have the good stuff. Check out Ali Bongo from the UK too. I like Ethos so I order those from SeedsHereNow, and shop Alibongo for the deals.

7. Thanks a lot. Their site sucks. Can't choose more than one thing on seeds you're looking for but the prices aren't too bad, about the same as true north. A lot to choose from.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your welcome bud. If you do any Ethos, start a journal or let me know how it goes. I have a few beans and Rainmaker clones to go through before buying more, but want to do Inzane in the Membrane and Pillow Factory

9. There are so many to pick from.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm gonna do a journal this time. Will help me remember how old they are. I still can't choose what to grow.

11. Where are you looking and what strains have caught your eye?

12. Seeds here now. I'm looking at indica, but very few are feminized. They don't give very good descriptions either. I keep having to look up the strains on other sites to get good details. I want a, melt in the recliner, can't get up, hungry as hell, can't remember what I'm watching during commercials, stoned.

13. Pillow Factory sounds like it would have that effect. I’ve never tried it though, just one I’ve wanted to. Citral Glue is testing out over 30% THC, that should knock you down some.

14. The hybrids kinda scare me because some get really tall. I'm not ready for the scrogging yet, too new to growing to do that, but I'm comfortable, and pretty good at it in my opinion, with lst. Could I keep a 5 to 6ft tall plant around 3 feet?

15. If you're looking for some real night-night-time shit, I would look into Grandaddy Purp. I've had it for years but never actually grown it. I actually have beans on the way to take my hand at growing it this time around.

16. I do it all the time. Top once at fifth node then LST out nice and wide. Top the four mains again when wide enough and keep LST the branches wider if you want or let them grow vertical and flip to 12/12

17. I've got my northern lights less than a foot tall with about 4 weeks to go. I let my 1st one get over 3 feet tall. I'm looking at granddaddy purp.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Inzane in the membrane is really tempting. I'm sure it's gonna be tall but I think I can do it if I start training really early. I use 5 gallon buckets and loose 18 inches to start unless I can work out something shorter to grow in. If I let them go until I have 80 percent amber, i should get the couch lock?