Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need more stoner parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cdub ftw, Dec 23, 2010.

1. #1 Cdub ftw, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    Haha. So today my dad found my bong and told me tha he would talk about it later because my sister just got back from collage. A few hours latter my dad and inare watching some crazy ass tv show and we start talking about weed and the risks. we end up having a awsome conversation about weed. Later my dad offered me a beer, and then a few beers later I was watching my dad toke my bong. It was awesome. I have never felt that open with my dad b4. All parents need to smoke weed with there kids. Haha thought I would just share. I'm now thinking about asking my sister ( who I'm not very close with and never smokes) if she would want to smoke over christams break. Haha by the end of our whole family will be closer due to the christmas tree. You guys have any similar experiences?

2. if i ever become a parent, i will be pretty open about the green once they get to the age of understanding what it is and how to responsibly partake. makes you wonder how much better your relationship would be if your parents also were open about it...

3. @ d420g
    Exactly, when I have my kids.
    I will guide them through the ways of the plant.
    But only when they can understand it and be responsible with it.

4. No, we don't. And Patton Oswalt agrees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxtaJfH7UA]YouTube - Patton Oswalt - The World's Most Amazing Father[/ame]

5. Those Hippie parents sound legit.
    I'm totally doing it now.
    Just because you posted.

6. Cool experience, man. Wish I could have the same.

7. All right, let's raise a bunch of squares. :hello:

8. Well, someone has to do it.
    But there teenage years.
    Will be amazing.

9. lol risks of shmokin weed lol -hell yea man my pop found a catipiller bowl i had and imediatly was like ''wft your smoking crack?'' lol im like uhh no smoke weed lol he was pised n took it but gave it back idk im the oldest of 4 n he mainlyt gave me the shpeel about setting examples lol idk i know he burns i know it lol he used to ransack my room n car when i was younger n cop like half Os every other month lol ...i know he didnt just throw it away .............i wish he shmoked with me that'd be punk rock

10. Sir...I couldn't understand a sentence.
    Fail.

11. dad's a hardcore stoner blazes with me every day. mom is secretary for the cops dosent even know lol epic win :hello:

12. this is epic lol :smoke: she doesnt even know your dad smokes?

13. lol not gunna lie i dont remember posting that at all lol .........my parents no i smoke they just aren't into the whole thing lol ...i swear my dad must he'll just never admit it to me lol

14. Same boat. My pops has been trying to hide it for years. We all suspect it but he denies it. If he only knew all his kids, nieces, and nephews smoked!! Me and him have always had a shitty relationship though so I wouldn't want to smoke with him even if it does calm him the fuck down.

Me and my ex have already planned on teaching our son about it while he's a teen. I got into a lot of trouble after I left home. That was because I was so damned sheltered. Every kid that I know that smoked with their parents are responsible.

15. Can't agree more!

16. It does have to be taken with a grain of salt though. My wife and I have an 8 month old son, and we plan on letting him figure mary jane out for his own. Marijuana isnt for everybody, and just because it is for you, doesnt mean your children will be the same way. If we so happen to find him smoking, he will be educated, and we will smoke with him. But we are not going to be the ones to get him started, that he has to do on his own.

17. ^i agree with that
    when i have a kid (not soon haha) i will only say not to do it when they are twelve and shit like that... you just dont want them smoking too young

18. once they are old enough and if they found out on their own i will wip out the hooka and have some good times to share lol:smoke:

19. Yeah we deff. do need more stoner parents. My dad is a real dick about pot and always will be, doesnt care to listen and belives all the propaganda bullshit so his a lost hope but i will enlighten my kids about it.

Cool story i went down to south cackalacy when i was in high school (21 now) to a huge party with mulitple friends and i was surprised when i got there i was greated by parents so i was like omg this is lame untill i talked to them for a few minutes and seen how cool they were as long as responsibility was taken with everything, long story short i got hammerd with my friends parents and ended up talking them into smoking for the first time in 30 years. :smoke: