Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need more help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by souz, Mar 7, 2009.

1. what would be the best device to use if im looking for very minimal smell so i can pretty much hit it my room
    also any homeade device tips?

2. There's quite a few threads like this around, but what you're looking for is a willie, sploof, smoke smasher, whatever you want to call it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...l-step-step-how-make-awesome-sploof-pics.html

Obviously, smoke from your burning bud is going to stink, so try to cap it after you hit it.

Personally, I step into my closet to burn, use a sploof, spray a little bit of Glade Neutralizer, then shut that door. Incense or candles don't hurt, but having a shitload of smells in your room sucks.

If it's during the day though, I just step outside. Besides freezing my ass off, it's worth it, not having to worry about it. Everybody knows I smoke, but I still carry around gum, it's all about respect. They don't want to smell that. Also, being paranoid because you think your room smells sucks.

3. thanks broseph
    yeah been herbal smokin for a while
    been meanin to buy some bud
    i just want to keep it from my fam
    thanks though

4. use a spool
    just take a card board roll from paper towels take 3 dryer sheets(the scentedone) layer them over the end then rubber band them up, take like 8 sheets ball them up and stuff them or more down their
    then blow smoke into it and it will smell like flowers
    but just go outside

5. Just load roughly 1 hit of weed into a pipe at a time and exhale the smoke into a sploof (toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets)

That way you dont have a spoon fool of burning weed filling up the room

6. What he said ^

Just follow those 2 easy steps man, it's the 101.

Elend.

7. what up bro,
    welcome.

sploof's work magic, i have used them so much, espically with a window right there.

bathrooms are safest bet.

:wave:

8. Getting into the habit of burning incense is also a good cover up for smell.

Sploof + Incense + open window = a very low chance of getting caught.

Just remember to burn the incense randomly, so it's not just certain times, that'll look suspicious.