need more help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TECHNICIANGROWA, Apr 25, 2013.

1. wasup guys im going to be doing a outdoor grow soon and i need to know something.whats a good indica strain that isnt picky on nutes?

2. Northern lights is supposed to be a really easy grow. If im not mistaken its mold and disease resistant too. Barneys farms pineapple chunk is supposed to have 24% thc and i think its 2% cbd either way its really high and i know those are mold and disease resistant and a really heavy indica. Almost all of your kush plants are indicas that grow short too, there are s couple exceptions though. Ive wanted to try the kosher kush and banana kush since i seen high times most potent strains on the planet.

3. thanx bro you think i could get by not using any nutes?

4. If your lucky. Would you want to just drink water and never have any food your whole life? Your weed doesnt either lol. I would just get some nutes or make some organic soil.

5. o i was planning on using some miracle grow soil mixed with some wood ash.you think thatd be fine its my first grow and i dont really have the money for something like fox farm?

6. If you buy MG soil i would highly recommend you pick out all of the little yellow nutrient balls. Slow release fertilizers can be the devil dude. If you pick them lut its just like regular soil. I would add some perlite to it too, MG puts like 5 pieces of perlite in a whole bag as like a sick joke or something. If your fairly new to growing i would recommend a soilless mix or organic soil. With soilless you control everything your plants get, your god to that plant and you determine what health i will be in. With organic you just let nature do its thing, you dont even need to flush organic before you harvest.

7. please don't buy some quality seeds and then put it in crap soil. research it. there are some great recipes in the forums

8. i plan on using some MG soil..

9. Take the time to pick out the nutrient balls or youll probably be on here in 3 weeks asking how to save your plant.

10. Besides LIGHT.. the next most important thing your plant needs is good soil .. don't skimp on it.. fox farms ocean forest.. 12 bucks a bag.. if you use insist on MG soil use the seedling starter stuff.. the regular potting soil is usually way to hot.. FFOF will take you most of the way through veg with few or no nutes..

11. I actually have a plant in the MG seed starter mix and a plant in some other brands starter mix. They are equally as healthy 2 weeks into flowering.

12. what about MG moisture control i already have some of that

13. Do you still have the receipt? Thats not a good soil at all for growing cannabis.

14. i have another question i plan on moving my plants outside so ill be starting them off inside and i have looked everywhere and i cant find any 6400k cfls you think some 2700k cfls would work for a couple of weeks?

15. Yeah but its better to have 6500k. Check your local hardware store im sure they have some. Daylight bulbs are 6500k.

16. Keep looking.. ACE hardware usually has them.. both Lowes and Home Depot as well .. always look at the color chart on the back of the box too.. I've got (daylight) @ only 5500k on some off brand HD bulbs.. my GEs are true 6500k color and the plants know the difference..

17. I got some off brand 5500k bulbs too and I took them out because the plants do know the difference. they were 32w but my plants like my older 26w bulbs because they're 6500k.

18. I Used mg moister control my plants been perfectly fine, must be the luck I guess