Need MFLB alternative! Hlp Plz

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Vicarious87, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hi all and thanks in advance. I have been wanting to get a small portable vap, and really like the magic light flight box, BUT I hate the price, so what I need to know is, can anyone direct me to finding a bootleg or knockof MLFB, and I know you will all say "its cheap quality, wont last blah blah" but honestly its WOOD a pice of copper WIRE, plex glass and battery. If anything seems to break or go wrong, i can easily replace the battery or the wire, or resolder etc, anything to defeat the real mlfb units $90+s/h pricetag.

I would like if anyone can shoot me some link or PM to a site that sells the COPY of the real mlfb, I dont care for looks, just function.

I did a google, and wracked my brain for almost a half hour trying to find anything, but all that pops up is the real magicflight($100) or the dragon lite($75). Im looking to spend $30-50.

2. You could try to make your own. The concept the of the mflb is so damn simple

3. 30-50 all your going to get is a vape you have to use butane with.

4. A mflb is about as bare bones and cheap as you can get and still have a half way decent vaporizer and you want to go cheaper? Good luck with that. Whatever you get for that 30-50 is going to be basically junk, but it is out there for you to buy.

5. [quote name='"hd2000"']A mflb is about as bare bones and cheap as you can get and still have a half way decent vaporizer and you want to go cheaper? Good luck with that. Whatever you get for that 30-50 is going to be basically junk, but it is out there for you to buy.[/quote]

Unfortunately hd2000 is right.

The MFLB is basically the most simple it's going to get.

It is possible to attempt to make your own, or buy a knockoff version - but these are likely to give you FAR more problems, and not even work as well as the MFLB. Even the MFLB wont produce as good vapor as other vapes, but going less than that would probably be wasting your money. At the very least you should save up for the MFLB - as it's guaranteed to function, and for your entire lifetime.

6. Da Kube is a direct knockoff of the mflb, with that being said...it doesn't hit much differently. They can usually be found for around $75

7. well 30-35 is not going to get you a life time guarentee, and it won't last you a life time....maybe might even have to replace it twice in a lifetime that right there is 60-90$ just to keep on buying new ones. Or you can get the MFLB and get 1123123123 for the same price of what ever you pay for it 90-120. I really don't care about the large price tag because I plan on having this the rest of my life and the lifetime warranty will def. cover itself:)

8. If you get an MFLB here, you can get the MFLB plus cool free stuff like a nice grinder, a longer flexible tube and a glass tube, extra batteries, cool cases, etc. with it. It practically pays for itself bro, you'll be saving money vaping in the first place why not invest in a nicer one? :smoke: :D

9. Simple stated.. The iolite. Very nice probable stealthy vaporizer with a hint of intimidating looks.

10. #11 Chunkalunk, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    The vapor genie is a fantastic portable vape. Its a little wooden bowl which you actually use a lighter with. Inside it has a little ceramic plate that heats up from the lighter. Like most vapes there is a learning curve to make it work. It costs $60.

Edit:
    Grabbed this from their website.

[​IMG]

11. The MFLB has the best warranty in the industry. I'd pay 75$ just for the coverage. You can do whatever the hell you want to that vape and as long as you can mail them 51% of the remaining unit you will get a brand new vape.

12. My boy has one of these, hits alright :smoke:

13. [quote name='"Stealf"']Simple stated.. The iolite. Very nice probable stealthy vaporizer with a hint of intimidating looks.[/quote]

I totally agree with you the iolite is totally underrated