need methods

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Nov 29, 2003.

1. im kind of a new smoker and i need answers to these questions:
    1) Is a torch lighter safe to use on my herd with a bong with one of those screens out of a faucet

2) Whats the best way to grind or break up a nug?

3) How can i tell what are seeds and whats the best way to emove them

4) Since ill be smoking in my room how can i dillute the smell (does that papertowel tube and dryer sheet method work)

5) Whats the best way to take away the red eyes

ive smoked for 6 months but always with my friends and now im a stoner :smoke: what can i say? lol i like the tasty herb! i have been smoking at home for a week but i f**ked up in a couple ways... just please answer these questions thanks guys and happy tokin'

2. im kind of a new smoker and i need answers to these questions:
    1) Is a torch lighter safe to use on my herd with a bong with one of those screens out of a faucet

A: it is useable, but excess heat may burn up some of the thc, making it useless, a bic is always better, unless it too windy out...

A:try a steel bud buster (youll find em in head shops) otherwise try some snips with the weed in a shot glass, or just pull apart peices with your fingers (smaller it is the better)

A: seeds are hard little balls, white or brown. just pull em out!

4) Since ill be smoking in my room how can i dillute the smell (does that papertowel tube and dryer sheet method work)

does work, use AlOT of sheets, and the longest tube you can find, more the better. hoot by the window, and have a fan that is blowing out the window if possible. if you are using a bong, pack only ONE hoots worth at a time, take it all in one puff, and blow all smoke out the window, WAY OUT, so none come back in. that way there is never any smoke even in your room at all, i did this with a friend in my room with me, he never smelt a thing

visine or clear eyes BEFORE you smoke
    ive smoked for 6 months but always with my friends and now im a stoner :smoke: what can i say? lol i like the tasty herb! i have been smoking at home for a week but i f**ked up in a couple ways... just please answer these questions thanks guys and happy tokin'

3. <<4) Since ill be smoking in my room how can i dillute the smell (does that papertowel tube and dryer sheet method work)>>

I've never needed to use the paper towel tube and dryer sheet thing, myself. I do hold in my hits as long as I can, though (so no smoke is actually exhaled). The important thing is to never smoke a joint in your room. That's asking for trouble! Joints stink up any room. Also, packing only enough for one hit each time is a great way to keep it from smelling. Also, it's not a bad idea to turn some music on to cover up any obvious smoking noises (the flick of the ligher, the bubbles in the bong, the coughing ;) ), and music and weed are always a good combination. :)

Welcome to the world of stonerdom. May you have many happy tokes ahead! :smoke:

4. bongs IMO are the best to control how much you want to smoke at a time. you can visibly see the smoke rising, you can extinguish the bowl with your lighter, and ummmm etc. onehitters (dugouts) are also good. i've never had problems with smell before and i exhale into the back of my room. or you could go into your bathroom to take a "shit" hehehe and then spray like mad, and if asked (which is never) say that you had a lot of mcdonalds to eat

5. id smoke more in my room if people would just fuggin stop walking in my room without walking... even not when imnot smoking or anything it just buggs the hell outta me... hehe i just use a toiletpaper roll... i stuffed a bunch of toilet paper into it and then before i smoke i spray a bunch of lysol into it then breath out into that end... works great.. and i always have inscence goin... i just like the smlel.... happy toking!

6. ok for the smell,

put a fan by the window

get some bounce dryer sheets

put them on the back fan with it on they will chill there

smoke and exhale right next to the fan so that all the smoke from the smoking apparatus and your lungs gets blown through the fan.

put a towel under your door sometimes really dank weed will smell so much you don't even have to light it for it to stink up everything

oh yeah if you are worried about people seeing smoke outside your window exhale very slowly and double up on the bounce sheets

7. sorry i forgot your other questions

--yeah its chill I use my torch all the time and I am almost done with college so my brain still works ok

--you can buy a grinder but i just break off a chunk of the nug

--they are like little crumbs or pebbles

--I already answered that one

--Visine or clear eyes work great

8. get sum odor nuetralizer by febreeze....It works the fuckin best like 2 sprays(I do like 10 to be safe hahahaha)....it works like a charm....I think me and couple other blades use this method...pot is not a very "strong" smelling thing unless its in a car or hotboxing something for awhile...But always have a window open....And DO NOT spill bong water the smell will literally make you vomit....Oh and also, as lazy as you might get if you live with the rents then however lazy you are or stoned be sure to put your shit away....in a good hiding place.

9. 1) Is a torch lighter safe to use on my herd with a bong with one of those screens out of a faucet

Not sure.

Hands.

Pick them out. Seeds are the only part of the bud that you won't be able to tear in half.

I use that method all the time, combined witht the "blowing it out the window" method. Worked so far.

Visineâ„¢ Red Eye. Make sure it says something about red eye on the box, or it won't help you.