Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Major Advice!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dr.gr33nthumb, Feb 28, 2010.

1. ok well my investor is kinda settin me up to get knocked out of this deal, anyway is it even possible to run 8 1000 watt AgroMax lights on 75 plants with out burning them, stuntin growth? Remind you im in colorado and pull 1/4 pound per plant in 60 days time with 2 week veg

2. You might find a better solution if you posted this in the growing section.

Good luck with your plants btw:wave:

3. 2 weeks veg? 4 oz's per plant in 60 days? That is strain dependent. It would not matter if you were the best grower in the world; you may get this off certain strains, others you will never get that much regardless of well you grow.

To grow 75 plants, you need a large space. Giving the very mnimum of light per sq ft needed, that would be right about in range. As for burning plants, anyone who knows how to grow knows it is the grower that burns plants from lights. You can burn plants using any light source if you do not know WTF you are doing. So to me, giving your statement; "Remind you im in colorado and pull 1/4 pound per plant in 60 days time with 2 week veg" You should already know that 8000 watts of lights in an area large enough for 75 plants is not going to burn any plants as long as ventiltion is set up correctly, and the plants are kept away from the lights; and/or lights kept away from the plants. An experienced grower would know how far the lights needs to stay away from the canopy of the plants.
    :confused_2:

4. #4 dr.gr33nthumb, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
    Well this person is just not only running the 8000 watts she is also running an additional 5 thousand in CFL's has just a 450 CFM CanFan with a 500 CFM Carbon Activated Filter and only has 3 ocalating fans and is keep the room at 86Derees with no ventilation going in... but the thing thats botherin me is they are taking a clone vegging a week and sayin after the first few harvests they are going to pull 1 pound per plant in 60 days... Thats whats got me stumped... How the f0ck you go from 1/4 lb to a lb is 2 harvests in 60 days veg and flower time