Need Little Help with my Seeds....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Imissme2, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Ummm i put the seeds in water yesterday....

Today it sink.....24 hrs...Still no root yet

Any Pro's can help? Please Thanks.

2. Any one help?

3. #3 psilocyberspace, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    Have some patience, for me it usually took 3-7 days for the root to show, it can even take longer than that. I think i read somewhere that you should not let them be in the water any longer than 24hours, sure it might speed up the process a little bit but theres a risk they might die. Use the papertowel method from now on.
    Im not an expert, anyone that's more experienced in growing correct me if im wrong

Wrong section btw

4. After it sinks you're supposed to put the seed between two moistened, folded paper towels. Put it in a sealed tupperware/plastic container in a warm dark place and leave it alone for several hours. Check it the next day to see if a taproot is showing. If not, make sure the paper towels are still moist, then seal the container back up and put it back in its warm, dark place for another day. Have patience, and it will happen.

5. Look at my Botanical Garden I started in the late eighties/early nineties on the big island, called "botanical dimensions."

6. thanks guys i puted them in middle of paper thats not so wet...its cracked open now...still waiting its been over 48hr atm thanks again

7. If you cant even figure out how to germinate a few seeds you aren't going to be able to grow.

8. Currently Seen 1 seed having little bit of the root coming out.
    others are still cracked open.

Currently its been.....about.....56 Hrs

9. Now you need to go to the grow section and decide what kind of soil you are going to use. It's time to fill some solo cups with dirt and stick the seeds in it. Go here--->Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums and you will find a lot more help. Read all the stickies, too, because no one is going to make this easy for you. Growers around here had to put the work in to learn the things we know, and you'll have to do the same. Good luck. :wave:

10. Currently Seen 2 seed having little bit of the root coming out.
    others are still cracked open.

Currently its been.....about.....63 Hrs

11. just take your time dude, they will pop. dont get too anxious either, you will end up over watering them and killing them. i made that mistake too many times

12. If the seeds have cracked, as you say, it is time to stick them in the dirt. Are you even reading my posts? Am I dealing with a language barrier here? :poke:

13. Currently after 72 Hrs, Just Planted 1 Seed with .5 inch Root.

14. outdoor or indoor?

bagseed I'm presuming?

15. its Both in/out im putting it indoor for about...2 Weeks then ima put it outside...

16. Yea i did read ur post ....