Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need just the screw on lid top cap for my metal fimo covered chamber pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by amylynn, May 3, 2012.

1. #1 amylynn, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Need just the screw on lid top cap for my metal fimo covered chamber pipe. Are these standardized so anything I find online will fit?! Found one for .99 cents online but they wanted $8.00 for shipping which seems like alot. Misplaced the top only. I live near San Francisco and can definitely get to Haight Street within a few weeks but would rather order online. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. go see if a smoke shop has one. im sure you could find on amazon for under $5 including shipping though.
    not sure if there all the same size i dont use pipes.

3. You are much better buying in person rather than online, that way, you can be sure it fits.

But if convenience is every thing, check amazon.

4. checked amazon. no go. thanks though. guess i need to deal with haight ashbury. heh heh.

5. Hit up a dispensary while there, there's enough around the area :)

6. There all 1/8. Your good, order away.

7. thanks for the info that they are universal. here's a photo of the glass pipe i got today from a friend...can't visit a dispensary. just a smoke shop.

Attached Files: