Need insight on a good bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tyriin, Dec 27, 2016.

1. #1 Tyriin, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  2. the higher the price the better the bragging

• Like Like x 1
  3. that is true but im just looking for a solely functional piece haha

4. Are you looking for a good first bong or do you want an exceptional hit?
    I'll need some information and I have some suggestions but shoot me a price, style, specifics on what kind of diffusers you like if you know, simplicity or complexity, heady or scientific?

5. yea im a fairly new smoker so im just looking for a good, nice first bong. nothing too special. looking in around the $80-$90 dollar range. I dont like tree or arm percs cuz i feel they will break easy. honeycomb perks are what i was looking at but what do you think of the bong i listed? Don't need heady glass or anything, something that will get the job done well.

6. You're probably not finding a honeycomb for 80-90...
    If you want a brand in that price I'm going to say GravLabs
    Check aqua labs technology under bongs choose cheap bongs, then sort by 0 - 99.99, then filter down to gravlabs under brand. That's probably going to be your best selection of stuff for the range you're talking about.

7. almost all of the bongs i want from grav labs are sold out on ALT so i might just go with the mathematix tube from grasscity, so do you think that that is a good piece? they have a like 15 percent discount on for christmas so thats good

8. Stuff looks pretty decent but haven't dealt with it first hand.

9. #11 Tyriin, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  10. alot of people said that black leaf was china glass so i opted not to buy from them.

I ended up getting a 14 inch beaker from smoke cartel

btw, i have no idea why the links are fucked up, it just corrects any link to put grasscity.com instead of what it actually is.

11. A $5 bong is functional from a tobacco shop. If you're on a budget, go to any smoke shop or tobacco shop, they'll have super cheap bongs usually.
    Once you get more educated on bongs, look around, the Internet will show you many types and styles, much more than Grasscity.
    I have never seen a good bong on Grasscity website, which is a shame, and read about their shipping and customer support :/

Luckily I have friends into the higher end bongs, and got to try some out and fell in love with a certain brand, they're not cheap, but they make some of the best hitting glass I've ever hit in my life.

12. Yea I have to agree with the grasscity thing, a lot of what they have is just china glass or really overpriced glass.